Vayne is too much nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almost Drunk

18-07-2012

Why Vayne is so much nerfed, i cant do anything with her, i waisted 1 week to buy her. Now i dont even want to play LoL. I know she is good late game, but at the start i got so low def and hp that enemy team can easly 2 skill me. Even tho im with runes, she cant protect herself, she cant to anyting. I demand on un-nerfing Vayne or a full refund. Cant play with her at all...

Foucz

18-07-2012

Vayne is fine ,you are bad

ooOmaxOoo

18-07-2012

vayne is the best carry in game
''she cant protect herself'' have roll and E to push/stun roll on ulti turn invis W Silver bolt is the most OP skill for all carry in game,l2p she is not some faceroll right click to win

Almost Drunk

18-07-2012

... she is a beast at the late game, but in beggining she fails.

Almost Drunk

18-07-2012

i cant be bad with her, when she was free first week after the relase, my friend was shocked how good i was with her, i allways was best in the team. I am good on this champion but when she is so much defensless i cant do anything. Ashe 450 IP, is better then Vayne 6300IP, cmon.... So low hp and def, she cant be that lame.. Even with combos i feel so weak..

Obst

18-07-2012

I kinda agree with OP. Vayne is a tad to weak compared to most other AD carries. Her low range make her quite suscepitble to harass and makes last hitting quite difficult. The only way she can really win her lane imo is if she manages to pull of a stun cumbo with her support. Depending on the enemy lineup this is often hard or impossible to pull off, especially with a non premade botlane.
All presuming that both sides know what they are doing of course. I think small adjustments to her or other carries would suffice to balance her out though.

Worre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2012

Do you know why her early game sucks? Because she's a beast in lategame.

Do you know why you die from 3 spells?
Because you are squishy and you are badly positioned.

WhatsWrong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2012

Let me tell you 1 thing , its not that you're bad ..
but vayne is one of the hardest champs in LoL .. you need to practis .. you cant go 20/0 from first game.
You need to master her, and when you do , you will demand a nerf on her late game

Almost Drunk

18-07-2012

i mastered her in the first week, i know that she is very difficult, but i remember playing beastly with her, now i kinda suck.

Worre

18-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almost Drunk View Post
i mastered her in the first week, i know that she is very difficult, but i remember playing beastly with her, now i kinda suck.
You can't really say you mastered her. She's not the same she was the first week.