The most difficult champions to play?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simplici7y

17-07-2012

I'm wondering what are the most difficult champions to play with? Which one of them are worth the effort, too?

I vote for Anivia. If played by an unskilled player, she can do more harm than damage. Wrongly placed walls are the worst, but bad skillshots (that big chunk of ice) and not knowing how to combo her spells are also awful.

For some reason, I play her extremely well (almost never die) even though she is considered a very difficult champion. And I fail at some much easier champions, for some reason.

Bodvar Bjarki

17-07-2012

is it a she? really?

Ashkandi70

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-07-2012

ryze

Simplici7y

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodvar Bjarki View Post
is it a she? really?
Well you have obviously never played with HER. Yes, she is. Anivia sounds pretty feminine, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkandi70 View Post
ryze
bad troll is bad

Sketches

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-07-2012

ryze is pretty easy actually. your late game is super stronk and you practically faceroll teh keyboardz.

i would say anivia since most people cannot hit the Q and they cannot place the wall perfectly like that froggen dude.
orianna too for pretty much the same reasons, positioning that ball isn't as easy as it looks

Just a Kitteh

17-07-2012

It's practically impossible to die with Anivia during lanegame.

-MEOW

Bodvar Bjarki

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplici7y View Post
Well you have obviously never played with HER. Yes, she is. Anivia sounds pretty feminine, doesn't it?
i havent played with it or her yes but i had always thought it is a he, good to know lol

Simplici7y

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Kitteh View Post
It's practically impossible to die with Anivia during lanegame.

-MEOW
I love it how people don't know about her passive, go tower dive, and get me a free kill. Oh, and full HP too.

Nettosaur

17-07-2012

Darius. My finger gets sore after pressing R all game.

But seriously though, I agree that Anivia has a pretty high skill cap.

Bodvar Bjarki

17-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplici7y View Post
I love it how people don't know about her passive, go tower dive, and get me a free kill. Oh, and full HP too.
first time i saw her passive was funny "what the fak is that it turned into an ... what the fak is that!?"

12345 ... 6