Rewards in lvl 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumonRise12

Recruiter

11-07-2012

The reason i think its boring when you reach lvl 30 is that you don't get a reward, riot you should make rewards in lvl 30, i know its unfairly to thoose who are in lvl 30 now but it would be nice for thoose like me that are in for example in lvl 28,
i hope this was worth a post.

HumonRise12

Markic60

11-07-2012

Anything else?

HumonRise12

Recruiter

11-07-2012

No its it i think, why?

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Your reward at level 30 is that you can play Ranked games. Well it is more of cruel and unusual punishment if you go by the posts of those who do play it, but still, this is the reward.

Sherool

11-07-2012

You get to join "level 30" custom game rooms without getting kicked and join in the fun and frivolities in ranked mode and unlock all mastery and rune slots, isn't that reward enough? :P

HumonRise12

Recruiter

11-07-2012

Well yes i know but like some rp or something like you ge in lvl 3, you get 400 and some peoples spend them directly, i mean you should get rp or something like that as a reward for playing League of Legends up to lvl 30, i know it maybe is a dumb idea but it was just an idea that came into my mind! Sorry if it was a bad idea.

Lord Akilles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I think he want a reward like 1 free champ or 975 rp

HumonRise12

Recruiter

11-07-2012

No not that much -.-