More Options !!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UtherOfWow

09-07-2012

Can I just ask for a better options panel in LoL main page ... its ridiculous firstly that you give no options in terms of internet preference and secondly no options in terms of gameplay ( like keybind options , etc ) OUTSIDE OF THE GAME ... setting options sometimes takes 2 hours for me in WoW ( maybe more ) , however here I have to either enter a game set everything or they just dont bother to give me the option at all. Plz give more options ... this is the only game I lag in bec the internet options are set to derp around my modem instead of actually being useful

Mikros Grigoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

09-07-2012

This is occuring due the fact that the lobby (running in adobe air) is a diffrent application than the actual game.

Note: You can modify keybindings outside of the game in this directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\input.ini

UtherOfWow

09-07-2012

I am using Windows XP , I donno if your using the same OS , so i cant find C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\input.ini ... I dont have the "Input.ini" file and everytime i open "Config" it only contains a RAR file called "game.cfg" ... I still find this to be a lil annoying since i am from africa and will always have internet issues but i`ve always found fiddleing around with settings usually helps with lag since its set only for European players so all I am asking is for a more user friendly options panel ( which i doubt anyone cares what i want anyway , but it makes me feel better that there is a 0.01% chance things might change)

nFin1ty

09-07-2012

Accpet the Summoners Code first, to be taken seriously. Make a custom game with bots to make key bidding settings.