Jayce counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deemez View Post
Enemy team counters him. Twice have I had him on my team, and both of them fed hard, even the enemy Jayce. Meh, I don't know yet.
Because he is high skillcap, and I knew that all the noobs crying "OP OP OP" would fail so hard.

revche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterias View Post
I have played versus him, to be honest he will never have a hard counter the way he works now, it's just impossible . Imagine if nidalee culd slow you and knock you back, yeah...
I agree with this man.
I play jayce and so far iv won my lane.Its just that he has not just ranged,but ranged abilites to go with the cannon.(Hes far more devastating than nida coz of this.)

And the hammer can just push someone back if they get close and,u have a speed steroid just from switching stance.Not a very gankable lane.
Gate,into change stance,ur outa there.

Somehow i find him more promising when im up close hitting with the hammer.And finishing off with the cannon.
When in cannon form,he kinda gets more immobile when shooting than the others?Im not sure though.

TUNET

08-07-2012

I simply don't like his concept. He is a high skillcap champion I think , true..But he has the same thinking process in his design like all new champions nowadays.. Plus, he has a bit of all: damage, survivability, a lot of escape mechanism, long range on some spells,,, Nidalee certainly will cry when facing him (If it's worth facing him with nida...)

Judgefitzy

08-07-2012

I think Talon would be a good counter to him. Gap closer and silence not to mention the slow and if he does try to knock you back and escape the speed boost with his ulti should get u right back into the fight.

Prugar

08-07-2012

Jayce is only an AD carry assassin bruiser mage support, he excels at everything.

Reminded me of Lee sin when he came out :-P

Francium

08-07-2012

He is fairly poor everywhere but top, in my experience. As others have suggested I think he would be countered by Yorick, Vlad too most likely and perhaps Swain if said player could tank out 1-5 then abuse the sustain at 6.

ElManyak

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irimort View Post
he have GTFO hammer smash for such tricks : ) and speed boost
Yeah but Akali for example can easily come back , 3 stacks. Jax low cd on his Q +stun . Talon silences him and kills him before he realizes he was attacked.Shaco is pretty much fcked xD unless he ults. I don't know if I left anyone with gap closer , I'm sure I have but I'm not gonna name them all.

Abbe18

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCo2670 View Post
I countered him with Akali
I countered akali with jayce

Playq

08-07-2012

well , i played with Olaf versus Jayce on top lane , and i have won the lane.

don't know if he was bad or Olaf counters Jayce , but , i won the lane , and that's what matters :P

Spoonfairy

08-07-2012

What do you think of kennen as a counter to him?