Jayce counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spoonfairy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Havent played against him at all yet, but would like to know some of his counters if I comes up against him in ranked, thx for helping =)
Or just his weakness is fine too

Anterias

08-07-2012

I have played versus him, to be honest he will never have a hard counter the way he works now, it's just impossible . Imagine if nidalee culd slow you and knock you back, yeah...

CoCo2670

08-07-2012

I countered him with Akali

yellowshawn

08-07-2012

i beat him wiht sustain (rush life steal)

ElManyak

08-07-2012

any gap closer I guess.

Lord Akilles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

yorick i bet or shen...

Irimort

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManyak View Post
any gap closer I guess.
he have GTFO hammer smash for such tricks : ) and speed boost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Akilles View Post
yorick i bet or shen...
Havent played agains them yet, Not sure about Yoirc but his constant slow is kinda strong so yeah maybe, Shens taunt surerly prevent Jayce from guarding with E for a taunt duration so yeah, thats at least somethign what
well timed stun from jax (properly used a bit earlier) too, fast Irelia stun right after jump may work but than it is a contest who will use skill farst.
Mentioned Akali can do the trick couse she had 3 jumps from ulti and Jayce have only one E strike but still If you will time it nice to knock back her and use a fast R change + speed gate you can run out from her range.

Deemez

08-07-2012

Enemy team counters him. Twice have I had him on my team, and both of them fed hard, even the enemy Jayce. Meh, I don't know yet.

Gothiel Dark

08-07-2012

I played 2 times vs him today. people seem to tink that his 500 range makes him an ad range carry. Big mistake. Can be easily harrased by any carry. Only thing to look out is that cannon shot.

OSG Licorice

08-07-2012

I've seen Jarvan do very well with him since Jarvcan's Level 2 is stronger then his.