Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seals for AP rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1c1337d00d

07-07-2012

I got Flat AP quints, AP per level glyphs, and soon getting Magic Penetration Marks.
But for the seals I'm using some extra Magic Resist seals I got, but should I change the seals? I tried Mana regen per level, and they were useless.
What do you think?

Skumbag Miku

07-10-2012

try seals with flat mana regen(not per level) and buy flat ap glyphs i think its more useful imho

FakePlastic

07-10-2012

hp/lvl if u go vs magic damage champ, armor if vs physical damage

Crono

07-10-2012

Quote:
DoublePwn:
try seals with flat mana regen(not per level)

Why?
They are almost equal at lvl6, and on lvl7+ mp5/lvl are much better. It's not like CDR glyphs.
On the other hand LeBlanc is an exceptions because she benefits a lot from flat mana regen seals cuz she can kill other champs at lvl2.

For AP rune page i suggest MP5/lvl if u have only normal "mana" mages.
If u like to play katarina or ryze then hp/lvl are better (cuz they are not behind like other mages and they need that HP, also with Ryze u go for max Mana so you really dont need mana regen).

Skumbag Miku

07-10-2012

Quote:
Why?
They are almost equal at lvl6, and on lvl7+ mp5/lvl are much better. It's not like CDR glyphs.

Mp5 per lvl are better end game but end game u should have some items like RoA Archangel and so on and you wont have mana problems end/mid game(except for few champs like anivia who spam ult)
with those rune i can spam Q with karthus withour go oom, i go oom only if i abuse of my e early game.
obv if u spam spells early lvl u will always go oom

Skumbag Miku

07-10-2012

Quote:
hp/lvl if u go vs magic damage champ, armor if vs physical damage

those are also a choice but i use them only if i play with champs without mana like mordekaiser
Seal armor, glyph mresist, marks mpen/flat hp/ap Quints hp/ap it depends but im not a great morde player so i may be wrong