Best Junglers ATM?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkOrder

05-07-2012

^
I have Lee Sin and he is a very good jungler, good farming, good ganks, and utility for the team.

Can you tell me other good junglers?

Persekaira

05-07-2012

Try Nocturne, good at countering and ganking.

Nautilus is great unless he's going to be nerfed in a major way.

Skarner is pretty solid IMO.

JahLike

05-07-2012

mundo and alistar are the best
lee sin , nocturne come close ..to me anyway
other good junglers : skarner ,shivanna .

Gravedamn

05-07-2012

Every hero can jungle with the damage nerf of the minions and can be effective if played correctly.

Anyway, Udyr, Amumu, Skarner are the ones coming in my mind. Warwick is also a strong jungler after 6.

Fed by Snu Snu

05-07-2012

Get Nautilus and Skarner and with already having Lee Sin you are pretty much set already.

You might also want Udyr in order to counter jungle Amumus,but not much is left to get after that in my opinion. Both WW and Noc are not worth it as much,since their ganking value is lower until level 6.

Anterias

05-07-2012

The three best junglers in my book are Lee Sin, Nocturne and Udyr. I also like playing malphite jungle, but maybe nautilus is better at what he does generally.

Deemez

05-07-2012

You all seem to forget Maokai.. Maokai has godlike ganks.

TwoThree232323

05-07-2012

The best junglers right now, if you want utility for the team, are Alistar and Nautilus. They have way more team utility than Lee and their ganks are just as deadly. They farm pretty well too, albeit not at the first levels (their clears are rather underwhelming, but you don't play them to clear the jungle).

I recommend trying out Alistar first to check if this kind of playstyle suits you. (Naut has a completely different skillset of course, but they're both played with the same goal in mind: crazy ganks early, heaps of utility and tankiness late). Maokai has a similar goal too as well so if you like those two, you can also buy Maokai.

Albelius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

I mainly jungle with Maokai, Skarner and Shyvana. I've tried Warwick, Mundo and Nocture but couldn't handle them so well.

Maokai is awesome tank and ganker in my opinion. He can do nice damage with saplings (provided you hit with them), he can snare the enemy and push him away. Usually the gank ends in a kill or at least a burnt flash. His ultimate helps a lot in teamfights if the fight is in a closed place or the enemy team is locked down. It does deal nice damage too and it's fun to see carries to melt after shooting you for a while. His one (and maybe only) is that early he's blue buff depended and if they manage to steal it, you're gonna have a bad time. Later on with some items you're fine without blue. Maokai can clear camps quite fast with saplings.

Skarner is my current favorite in the jungle. His ganks are decent before 6, so he relies the enemy to be a bit over extended. Also he's manahungry, so if you have a mid character who doesn't need blue, you're a happy scorpion. After level 6, the fun begins. Probably the most fun ultimate in the game. He clears jungle quite fast, you just need to remember that without red, you can't spam your abilities.

Shyvana is more of a counter-jungler than a ganker. I'm still practising this but most often I'm bit too scared to venture into enemy jungle. She can gank but since she doesn't have any CC herself, your lane partners need to provide that. I'll usually grab Exhaust if we don't have that much CC. She eats carries nicely and her ultimate is awesome!

Vengeancefreak

06-07-2012

Best jungler is indeed Shaco, the Demon Jester. He gets a very fast start with his JiTB's making him to get very fast jungle time and then can counter jungle and set traps and gank the enemy jungler very easy. Since he jungles so fast, he levels very fast and can jungle for a long period time without having to go level on minions. Shaco also survives well with his "deceive" making him to teleport and run invisible, something like a improved flash. Shaco survives well also while killing monsters because of his JiTB's tanking half the time or his clone (ultimate) that can tank dragon for you and is solo able at level 6 with Shaco, as soon as he gets his ultimate.

12345 ... 6