AP master yi Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chin3zu1

29-06-2012

I bough master yi today and want to try him jungle as AP for now because only runes i got atm are for AP. Any tips,advice from early to late game would help me. Items and other things. One thing what is strange to me when i start blue with him i can kill it but then i have like 20-30 hp left. First item i took was Doran's ring. Thank you very much whoever help this poor man.

abras4

29-06-2012

u need smite ;p and a little ad at the beggining...take yellow runes for armor and put them i think u will be ok...

AgonyShaper

29-06-2012

1-st - I wouldn't advice you to go AP yi jungle. If you want to play ap buy some 450-1350 mages or play on free week.
2-nd - The only jungler that starts with dorans ring in the jungle is probably fiddle.
3-d - Try ap yi at mid - he has great harass sustain and with lich bane and some ap he can slice trough anyone.

Well good luck

RroD Lucy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin3zu1 View Post
I bough master yi today and want to try him jungle as AP for now because only runes i got atm are for AP. Any tips,advice from early to late game would help me. Items and other things. One thing what is strange to me when i start blue with him i can kill it but then i have like 20-30 hp left. First item i took was Doran's ring. Thank you very much whoever help this poor man.
good luck troling, you have only on spell whti ration on ap and that spell will reset the camps, if you don't "crit" whit the spell you faill