Rp/IP hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaupingen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-06-2012

Why do this Rp and Ip hacks work? Are Riot doing anything to stop them? It can't go on like this, unfair against Riot and other players, hate cheaters...

Markic60

28-06-2012

How do you know they work?
Just don't open threads like that

Darkstep warrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-06-2012

They work ?! **** LETS USE THEM AND GET FREE TROJANS

Thischamp

28-06-2012

So, yeah i clicked on a link like that today, and u know what? my account is gone, gonefor good, so dont click on it, it looks exactly like the original league of legends site, and they will know you login and pass. DONT DO IT

Jolly Bastard

28-06-2012

any one who think they will get free RP from some weard site or other player is just stupid only free RP you get is if Riot have done some thing realy bad like having the severs crashed for 2 days then you might get some RP

Axe

28-06-2012

You mean those kind of hacks that will ask for your username and password and say you will get the RP and IP in 2 days? Yep, they totally work.

AngryAce

28-06-2012

Dude dont trust on everything you see on youtube. Its all fake.

Mates1500

28-06-2012

Oh, an RP hack, it's only an .exe file and it just wants my account name and password.
Seems legit.

The Smith of Lie

28-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mates1500 View Post
Oh, an RP hack, it's only an .exe file and it just wants my account name and password.
Seems legit.
Wow. This is rather primitive. I am hadicapped when it comes to finer aspect of computer sciences but even I would go about scamming people with keylogger instead of plain asking ther login data. Even better I'd ask them to purchase small amount of RP so the "hack" could do it's magic. If they get it through paypal or credit card I'd gain direct access to their money.

Really people, if you are going to fall victim of a criminal, at least fall a victim of competent one.

Desicious

28-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thischamp View Post
So, yeah i clicked on a link like that today, and u know what? my account is gone, gonefor good, so dont click on it, it looks exactly like the original league of legends site, and they will know you login and pass. DONT DO IT
expect of a nother url...