Ezreal or Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMegli

28-06-2012

I cant decide who to buy next Lee Sin or Ezreal so if you could help me with the decision and why,who is better?

TUuno

28-06-2012

they both AD.ez can be AP but its no as gd as AD.
lee can jungle and solo.ez can go mid
ez wants time to learn more than lee.lee sin is easier than ez.
ez high risk high reward.hard decision though.
If u go mid alot choose ez.
if u go jungle or solo go lee.
but remember ezz is way harded

Stormyraven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-06-2012

Depends on !

Digressio

28-06-2012

Lee Sin is a lot easier and more rewarding than Ezreal from almost any perspective.

JoxerTM

29-06-2012

Grab Lee Sin. He has so many utilities, is hard to catch, hard to kill and can burst more than overfed Ezreal.
Ezreal can move through walls so is better? See, Lee can also move through (under certain circumstances) walls.
1 vs 1 Lee will eat Ezreal for breakfast.
Teamgame, noone focuses Lee but everyone focuses Ezreal, so do you want to be a cat or a mouse?
Can Ezreal jungle and lane? No, he can only lane. Lee? He can go practically any lane or jungle and thus avoid a probable counter (safepick).
Does this mean Lee is OP? Yes it does. Lee is OP and I'm unsure why Riot decided not to nerf him more.

There is only one thing in which Ezreal is better than Lee. It's KSing. With Ezreal you let your support do the major of damage and then you just finish the opponent. Because, no matter what others will say, Ezreal's "burst" is too low to kill anything. If you really want Ezreal in your team I suggest instead of picking him you pick summoner spell Promote, that way you make some minion of yours exactly like Ezreal.

Ep1c1337d00d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Lee Sin

PtA StamMcBrain

04-07-2012

Get da Lee Singa.

BruteStar

04-07-2012

Lee Sin, more fun to play jumping and kicking and yer enemies. Ezreal.. Hes not explorer now.

Winnetou3

04-07-2012

If I will buy, I'll buy Lee

Salveynas

04-07-2012

well lee sin is more easier and a perfect asasin even if u take hp and armor on the other hand ez is
one of my best ad carry champs but hard to play and if u cant use the combos u cant do anything with him anyway ez is more useful ithing but only if u survive at team fights other wise its better for u to be afk than feeding.
And never forget ez is more common so even if u buy him u may not be able to use.