Hacked account/how to get it back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diaperdude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/tickets/2605294

It's all mentioned here.Guy hacked into my friends account and changed e-mail,password and nickname so when he goes on account recovery it says that his mail doesn't have any active account. If Riot Games can somehow help to get that account back,or anyone else help would be nice. Summoner's name is Mabio and mail to contact my friend is mabio_one.and.only@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Shadowstepperzzz

27-06-2012

riot are *****es they won't help u !

diaperdude

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

they've done that to my friend too,and he also posted on forums and have sent ticket and somehow got it back,so i still think there's a chance

Aether

27-06-2012

I'm just asking since I'm curious... what do you mean by hacking?

diaperdude

27-06-2012

can't you see the ticket? so,my friend's friend said that some guy offered her that he can somehow transfer RP's but only needs nick and pass to do it and few minutes. He gave her the pass and said if she thinks it's safe she can do it. She did it but after he tried to go back to his account and failed,she went on her and chancged the password so only my friends account is f***** up

Aether

27-06-2012

That's not hacking, it's stupidity >.>

ThunderCut

10-07-2012

somene stole a friends acc and i know who is he riot can u help me for 1 time bc i am F****ng senting u email and none is answering

ThunderCut

10-07-2012

a friend give his acc to someone (i know his name) to givehim free rp and he stole my friedns acc and i am senting email to riot evvvvvvery day and noone is answering pls help

Caladobolg

10-07-2012

Thats why in game, on the top of EVERY chat box its said to not give ur passes to anyone... -.-

Mikros Grigoris

Senior Wrenchmen

11-07-2012

Be sure to include the information stated here in your ticket to the support.

That is the only way to recover your account.