Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragons1233

Recruiter

06-28-2013

plizz give me 500 rp

NIKIFORIDIS1999

07-10-2013

I Have only one complain to make about LOL... There isn't The Old Twisted Treeline. SO PLEASE BRING BACK THE MAP and LoL will be the best game Ever

talxfrar

07-11-2013

please man i want the old good twisted treeline back,a lot of gamers like me want the old twisted treeline i hope u arent a robot and u are a real human and hear are voices,the new twisted treeline sucks,if u have darius,volibear,katarina at your team u cant lose cause u have tons of damage early game so u win,no strategy nothing.the old twisted treeline had jungle and was a lot bigger,it was a great map,not like the new

talxfrar

07-11-2013

Quote:
dragons1233:
plizz give me 500 rp

dont be a gypsy buy rp with money

RaVeN09

08-24-2013

Quote:
Roku Pawner:
I hope you will make good changes, The Twisted Treeline needs a serious change, such as the graphic, why does it have to be all black, put some light in it, it looks like dead place, unlike for example Summoners Rift, Shiney with sun, green, thats more of a feeling of enjoying, playing in a dead place isn't fun, you should also upgrade the map, make it a bit bigger

Man, its shadow isles map.

RaVeN09

08-24-2013

Quote:
dragons1233:
plizz give me 500 rp

I have a -1 for u

EUT Teddoz

08-24-2013

bring the old tt back !

Stefanidis

10-04-2013

First of all i would like to say,that i am a big fan of Twisted Treeline.I am also, aware that the 3v3 map is still under beta, so i would like to share with you some problems that we deal with.
The biggest one, is the laning phase at the beggining of the game.I would try to explain as clear as i can,but bc my english are poor,pls bear with it.
The current meta (at least the most popular is solo lanes and a jungler,with usually the ad dealer at top and the ap dealer at bot)
The minions spawm at 1:15 and they meet each other at 1:35
The neutral monsters spawm at 1:40,so there is plenty of time for the two solo laners to pick the golems and they usually hand both of them at the top laner. After he finishes with his golems he rush to the lane and bc he starts with a dorans blade and pots he can refill his missing health.After killing two meele minions, he hits lvl 2 and he can easily score a fb at the opponent laner.After that he can easily bully his opponent in lane (zone him,be more lvls,has more farm,roam to opponents junge and bot lane) and thats more than enought to lead for a victory at 3v3.
You are probably think, why we dont do the same to deal with it under the same rules.The problem is that many champions cant do the golems so easy as others (takes them more time and lose more health) so when they go at lane their opponent is already there and hits lvl 2 faster than them,and we end up with the same result.
One good example is the matchup between Jayce and Renekton.Renekton can do faster the golems,has a very easy lvl 2 and bully Jayce after that.
I know that u want to balance the map so every champ can be effective on 3v3,and i think that the golems start creates the same problems as the golems start used to create at 5v5 on blue side.I am aware that u already fixed the 5v5 golems problem,so i am sure that u are gone do the same for the 3v3