Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saradoth

10-19-2012

Nice !!!!!!! keep up the gj guys. All of us waiting for this changes.

Arctafire

10-19-2012

I like the idea of updating it, but i think there should also be the old one so that ranked teams with only 3 people that are friends will be able to play it normally, and not be beated by people who geek the new map all the time

VaticanAssassin

10-22-2012

When i saw the leaked photos & videos, i was thrilled cant w8 to try TT out ))

VioletHill11

10-23-2012

Now i think one of best's adc's is ez and vayne .
Twitch was been changed then now he can make tons of dmg of his passive. If he will stack it . 100% proc kill on low hp. Look if twitch will be buffed : More time in Q . Is Perfect cham0p .
Vayne tooking much dmg but she's ulti is too low. Big bow and big dmg .
For TT i think adc's is bad pick maybe one with Alistar and some1 AP .
Alisatr and adc on bot AP carry on top . We will see how new TT looks . Thats will be good change . I hope u guys enjoy it . Gj . BUT MUSIC ... TT was have best music . Where it it . Please remove it We all want it . SEE YA

4nti Illuminati

10-23-2012

Quote:
Elgreko:
We just made a bad call in a game.a played named Atyxx got in my game,had 1/19 score(fed) and left.i will post this on every forum i can get my hands on,without caring about a ban.riot give us the chance to kick players from the game!i am doing this on every forum,awaiting a reply.i am sorry for any inconvinience but this is the end of the line.

Please read forum rules, or the summoners code. You arent allowed to name ANY names of players you've played with. Not cool man

Ice1989

10-24-2012

I must agree with changes that RIOT made to TTL, but I don't really like detail with capturing points (already desined and implanted in Dominion). But trowing out ward's and easy tenky items will make a huge impact to whole game design and concept of Team Fights in TTL.

katapliktikos

Recruiter

10-24-2012

when can we play in it???BECAUSE I CANT WAIT

EUW GuessWho1

10-26-2012

Twisted Treeline is just awesome now , dont complain for the reason of not turning back in games because u farm till death and the opponent team just walking around the map , and cannot do anything cause they have pushed already .. It is fair (I just wanted to comment there as new to foroum , dont get that stuff for serious ahahaha)

Ugly Failer 8

10-26-2012

I spent a lot of money for this game and You destroyed it with this map!! I comming back to play some another game... Now I regret that I sent something! It is a big mistake...

Laughin out loud

10-26-2012

Hello designer, your map looks great! However, there's s slight issue with almost every single match (that I've played so far) either ending with my team or the enemy's team being forced to surrender, simply because aslong as you hold the altars and not being able to regain balance, making shutdown kills useless and no hope for a comeback. Therefore I suggest that you either nerf the buff or reduce the lock time or both.

Also I wanted to add; the walls are to thick to be able to escape cheap ganks, leaving ranged carries (or the flash summoner spell for that matter) useless and benefiting the heavily armoured melees an advantage and unbalancing the normal team setup.

I hope that you will listen to this feedback and reconsider these "improvements" for this beloved map.

Regards

Laughin' out loud.