Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randerch

08-03-2012

Well first of all im grateful to you RiotNome for working on the TT.In my opinion changing graphics on it would be awsome just like SR.Create winter version for it,make a normal version for it just like SR's original.This current version could be better for Halloween version instead of original in my opinion.
Well i know its not easy but hope u will work on it and thank you for reading my post.
Keep up the good work Riot

Thunderbot42

08-13-2012

Hello RiotNome! I am really glad to see this post :-)

Twisted Treeline has always been my #1. map, it is where i have spendt 3/5 of my games. If you would ask me what should be changed to it, i have a few suggestions, but they might need to be tweaked a bit- but i am open for anything! ^_^

Twisted Treeline:

There could be a jungle beneath the bottom lane

Enable ranked solo que for ranked

Make a 6v6 mode (3 top 3 bot)

Proving grounds:

Enable solo, duo, and premade que.

Another idea is, to make another dominion like map, which should be close to the design of The Twisted Treeline. I imagine, that it would be a King of the hill kind of battle, with a triangle map with a control point in the middle, each team spawn in the lower corners, with minions coming from the top. The minions should be flowing out, maybe a minion every 10 seconds with every 5th wave spawning 3.

I made a quick sketch showing the idea as i would visualize it, i think it would be pretty fun map to play, but the numbers might need to be tweaked a bit
Any feedback would be appreciated if you like the idea

Map idea.jpg

Randerch

08-18-2012

awsome idea mate this would be awsome

ElorXillen

08-18-2012

Some features I (and I guess many ppl) would like to see:
Balanced jungle, viable to many more champs: I guess mana regen upon killing monsters would be nice. Right now, many champs that are good junglers on SR are not TT jungle viable because of quick mana shortage. Blue buff would be too much, but none mana regen is killing it. Also, removing randomization would improve the jungle.
Problems with pulling creeps from Nexus: changing creeps' priority or having the Nexus further away from fountain should work. That's really annoying and should be imho fixed. Pulling them to fountain and farming isn't neither hard nor just, it's abusing game mechanics.
Enabling solo queue TT: I don't see how it differse from SR, duo is obviously a bad idea, but solo is a need! Many ppl would like to see this feature. Solo TT is as random as it is on SR.

This are just my thoughts and I am looking forward to Riot's response. I wonder, if Riot is aware of this problems. I'm just curious, are you guys working towards fixing them?

FIN KRONOS

09-27-2012

Fix some graph, leave gameplay as it is. We need draft pick mode since there is players who dont want play ranked all the time. Shouldnt be too hard to made since SR have it already. Thanks.

Ahlenimba

Recruiter

09-27-2012

Maybe frist thing would be nice to create draft mode for TT.

PtA StamMcBrain

10-02-2012

I believe a large part of the community would love matchmaking queues in The Proving Grounds (possibly ARAM?). The community loves this map. Make it big, RiotNome!!

Lord SoulBurned

10-18-2012

Well since in many cases I like TT more then Summoner's Rift, I preffer keeping the old and the new map, so we have the pros in this situation
1st - the game have more maps so the players have more options to choose from and have fun on
2nd - the players who actually like the old TT map can still play it while the players who like the new "dominion" like map, can enjoy it too ( I personally like the old map more, it was 10x more action then Summoner's rift and Dominion altogether)

SaintJero

10-19-2012

Quote:
Zomgarn:
Why hello there. Now, first off; should we call you RiotNome, or simply Nome? Or do you have something else you would like to be called?

Secondly, although somewhat irrelevant, could you introduce yourself beyond your role at Riot, such as where you're from, how old you are, your favorite champion, and such? (Feel free to skip this one if you wish to have some privacy)

And finally, up for a game here on EUNE sometime? (I realize the ping issue, but still!)

also feel free to say how tall you are, what colour your hair and eyes are and what kind of girls you like. XD

RoxyPaw

10-19-2012

I are really hating the new changing of Twisted Treeline. And I promise you, I will do something to make sure they aren't making a huge ass spider in that map.
I can barely take they made a spider champ. That's fine. I can just not play her and all.
But they put a huge spider in my favorite map... And expect I wont complain..?
Nope. I am going to do something about it.. I really wont accept spiders in my favorite game..