Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNome

Game Designer

06-26-2012

Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome (https://twitter.com/#!/riotnome)). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Twisted Treeline together!

Gi13ant the 4th

06-26-2012

eh yo...keep up the gj

Zomgarn

06-26-2012

Why hello there. Now, first off; should we call you RiotNome, or simply Nome? Or do you have something else you would like to be called?

Secondly, although somewhat irrelevant, could you introduce yourself beyond your role at Riot, such as where you're from, how old you are, your favorite champion, and such? (Feel free to skip this one if you wish to have some privacy)

And finally, up for a game here on EUNE sometime? (I realize the ping issue, but still!)

Rinion

06-27-2012

Welcome board! *hands a pint of rum to Nom*

Roku Pawner

06-27-2012

I hope you will make good changes, The Twisted Treeline needs a serious change, such as the graphic, why does it have to be all black, put some light in it, it looks like dead place, unlike for example Summoners Rift, Shiney with sun, green, thats more of a feeling of enjoying, playing in a dead place isn't fun, you should also upgrade the map, make it a bit bigger

Crusseder

07-01-2012

Make the walls thin so Shen can dash .

Elgreko

07-07-2012

We just made a bad call in a game.a played named Atyxx got in my game,had 1/19 score(fed) and left.i will post this on every forum i can get my hands on,without caring about a ban.riot give us the chance to kick players from the game!i am doing this on every forum,awaiting a reply.i am sorry for any inconvinience but this is the end of the line.

wolfinas

07-08-2012

wai me and me friend need wait 2-4min into we can play?

TerrorLove

Recruiter

07-08-2012

I wonder why one should play LOL when you do nothing!
Today, I played for example with a guy and he said bad words and stuff. and when the Reporters are you doing nothing. Come on LOL's getting boring now. do something about it. To almost no player dryers raportera for doing nothing

Experion

07-09-2012

"Just to say I am really happy about this upcoming change to TT. Big support and do your best. TT is extreamly fun and you Riot guys should make the best of it. ))). I assume u know all the problems releated to it so i wont be making any suggestions. Just make it nice and shiny and more fun. Community will be greatful. A LOT. TNX"

I am putting this here also...show some more support TT players

I know TT should last shorter then SR but pls make a possibility that it lasts longer. More possibility for action...more ways to defend...make it a little biger also if possible. Make new spells only for TT .

Cant wait for this