Champion Banners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rurikai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2012

Ezreals new legendary will be getting a banner and an icon. Isn't it better if every legendary skin gets the same? What if you dont like ezreal's banner or you want some variety with the banners or icons? Just my thought about it.. doesn't seem fair that only Ez will be getting a banner.. and quite boring in the end if you can only have 1.. would be cooler with more?

Shrimpyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2012

no, just no..

Ungalabukala

23-06-2012

Pulsefire Ezreal is NOT a legendary skin. It costs twice the amount of legendary but is on sale for first 4 days for 1600. I think that Riot is already planning on doing more of these "ultimate" skins.

Just a Kitteh

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurikai View Post
Ezreals new legendary will be getting a banner and an icon. Isn't it better if every legendary skin gets the same? What if you dont like ezreal's banner or you want some variety with the banners or icons? Just my thought about it.. doesn't seem fair that only Ez will be getting a banner.. and quite boring in the end if you can only have 1.. would be cooler with more?
As far as I know the Pulsefire Ezreal will be found from new shop slot called "Themes"
so my guess is they will create more of them in the future.