Disconnect,disconnect,disconnect...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatoriNaBelom

19-06-2012

I installed League of Legends on my computer today,and i keep getting disconnects. My internet is working and my firewall is turned off. I got a one day ban on my account today for leaving games,even if its not my fault. What could be the reason for this DC's and how can i fix it?

ProjectL

19-06-2012

the problem is that the cilent is broken and riot just doesn't care. it's always some crash,freeze or huge lag that makes it impossible to play and eventually shuts the game down. and then the leave buster bans us for leaving games even tough it's not our fault at all.

now tell me again why we all hate leave buster system

Aileron256

20-06-2012

I've been having a lot problems with disconnects in the past few days. Almost every game I get disconnected at least once. Sometimes I'm able to reconnect after 5 seconds, sometimes I'm unable to reconnect at all. I hope this gets fixed in the new patch, but I have the same problem in the current version of PBE, and I haven't seen anything about this in the next patch notes. A lot of people people including me are unable to play properly. I've contacted my internet service provider and they said that my net has been working flawlessly with no interruptions for more than 7 days, so the problem is with the game.

Aika Kasumi

20-06-2012

@Matori: Have you checked your internet settings and antivirus settings? They might be interfering with your connection to the Riot servers. Alternatively, it could be latency issues causing your client to time out when it tries to ping the Riot Servers.

@Aileron: The PBE Servers are located in NA, so it's likely that latency is causing issues for you. The PBE Servers are also not as robust as the servers for Live so that's also another likely contributing factor. If you're having connection issues, have you checked other possible causes?

Aileron256

20-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Kasumi View Post
@Aileron: The PBE Servers are located in NA, so it's likely that latency is causing issues for you. The PBE Servers are also not as robust as the servers for Live so that's also another likely contributing factor. If you're having connection issues, have you checked other possible causes?
Possibly, you never know with PBE. I rarely play there, but this morning I did have issues. I'm concerned about EUNE. Yes, I have checked everything. An in-depth test on the telephone line was done some 2-3 months ago and since then I haven't had any problems. When I play I make sure that I'm not downloading anything at full speed. It's definitely not a problem with my internet connection. A problem of an individual user wouldn't be likely when suddenly a bunch of people start reporting the same problem. Thanks for the reply, I will play some games after the release of the next patch to see if the problem persists.

HoCRonin

20-06-2012

A few things i found thats essential to have a somewat stable experience.

1: Disable ip6 (iphelper) if you are running windows 7. Start - Write *services* in the search bar. Find it and stop the service and disable them.

2: Forward following ports: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ort-forwarding

3: Reinstall Abobe Air.

burusz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-06-2012

i have same problem. i lose 5 matchs in ranked mode because that problem. i got disconnected in team-fight and i died. players report me for feed and ask me why i am so noob and you stay and dont move. i hate this.this problem happens to me very often in a match especially during fight

FrdgieTheL33t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-06-2012

why????? disconnect?????

TwistedManiac

21-06-2012

Same thing is happening on the normal EU NE servers, disconnects happening all the time, had a 4 team queue, all of us dc-d and died during a teamfight.... Fix the game...

PDex

21-06-2012

@Aika Kasumi Not everyone can have a friggin internet problem at the sametime, something happened to the client, its broken so fix it, its not our fault