Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon Tian Yu

06-19-2012

Quote:
Demorphic:
Check back to the forums for further announcements.

Yes, feel free to come and spectate. We are expected a lot of League of Legends fans to join, the atmospghere should be great. We also have other activities planned, not just the tournament. (Plus swag to give away, shhh).

Sounds like a plan, indeed this is going to be one great event. And on the contrary, its not just the fans of league of legends that'll have a great time, but the members of the RIOT team that'll have a chance to enjoy Greece and its beauties as well!

Thanks RIOT, I do believe I'm one of the many voices that would like to tell you how much we appriciate your support through these hard times Greece is facing.

Shape Shifter

06-19-2012

Quote:
reJected10:
i wonder how idiot this person is , making that comment for his own country..

very much, but you shouldn't call him idiot in public O:

Silvergdb

06-19-2012

When you will come in Serbia?

toufakos

06-19-2012

if u could tell us the date soon enough it would be great! i want to be free of duties that day just for LoL

Eleckis

06-19-2012

I need to ask 1 more time.. Will we need to be there just to get the skin? Or we get it just for being greek...?

UnholyForce

06-19-2012

Great news thanks for coming!

RedmagicFtw

06-19-2012

It is very encouraging the fact that Riot team still cares about Greek LoL community despite the propaganda that most European tv channels make about us as a country

Someb0dy

Recruiter

06-19-2012

Uhm the registration period starts from 18th of June till 30th of June 18.00
The tournament starts at Monday 2nd of July
And the Grand Final is at 14th of July

Mode: Best of 3 (bo3)
Teamsize: 5vs5
Maps: Summoners Rift
Pick Mode: Draft Mode

256-Single Elimination

source: http://www.esl.eu/gr/lol/5on5/news/196517/ (http://www.esl.eu/gr/lol/5on5/news/196517/)

TRC Tiridus

Recruiter

06-19-2012

Μακάρι να ήταν Έλληνας τώρα

The7thHeaven

Recruiter

06-19-2012

I hope i have the chance to come because i have many lessons.It is best to do it on a weekend so everyone can come.If i come with my team we will sure compete.We are not very good but it will be sure an amazing experiance.However if my team can't come i'll come to see the fights,meet the gamers and have A LOT OF FUN.I hope the entrance is free.See you there.

Peter,Messini