Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xGaNgBaNg StYLEx

06-19-2012

Yeeeeeeeees im a greek player who is really looking forward to a event like this.time to shine

EnginePower

06-19-2012

Quote:
AngryAce:
When you will come in Republic of Macedonia?

Skopia u mean?

Demorphic

European Community Manager

06-19-2012

Reminder: Feel free to discuss the Greek launch and any questions around it.

Please leave any political or national discussion out of the announcement. Abusive posts will be deleted and posters banned.

Thanks for your support here!

Onufrius

06-19-2012

Quote:
VerIoren:
It will never be "greated"

... and that's exactly the kind of passive-aggressive trolling we won't have to put up with in our new forums. Hooray!

ima mid or feed

06-19-2012

Quote:
Extr3meSho0Ter:
Yea league coem to greece can give us free rp hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!(no money in greece to donate riot
team)

i wonder how idiot this person is , making that comment for his own country..

Dragon Tian Yu

06-19-2012

Quote:
Demorphic:
Reminder: Feel free to discuss the Greek launch and any questions around it.

Please leave any political or national discussion out of the announcement. Abusive posts will be deleted and posters banned.

Thanks for your support here!

Where are we going to be informed when the possible exact date of this event will be? Will it be here on the announcements section of the LoL forums or perhaps somewhere else?

And another question would be, that we can attend this event as spectators and enjoy all its unique fanctions or do we have to participate into the tournament in order to have access to the above mentioned?

RampageForYouNA

Recruiter

06-19-2012

I really appreciate all of your good job and the good game that you provide us for free!
Now i love you even more because is the only game that cares about greece and the gamers...!
Keep your good job
Sorry for my english :/

Demorphic

06-19-2012

Quote:
Second Dragon:
Where are we going to be informed when the possible exact date of this event will be? Will it be here on the announcements section of the LoL forums or perhaps somewhere else?

And another question would be, that we can attend this event as spectators and enjoy all its unique fanctions or do we have to participate into the tournament in order to have access to the above mentioned?

Check back to the forums for further announcements.

Yes, feel free to come and spectate. We are expected a lot of League of Legends fans to join, the atmospghere should be great. We also have other activities planned, not just the tournament. (Plus swag to give away, shhh).

Demorphic

06-19-2012

Quote:
RampageForYouNA:
I really appreciate all of your good job and the good game that you provide us for free!
Now i love you even more because is the only game that cares about greece and the gamers...!
Keep your good job
Sorry for my english :/

Thanks for your support!

JoaoLuis

06-19-2012

Okay nice now give me Pulse Ez pls