Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal Reward.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teddyho

06-14-2012

Personally I spend way too much time in the tribunal and I really don't feel like my vote ever makes a difference at all, I get my TINY amount of ip when I've spent enough time in the tribunal which is... Almost moderately satisfying, but I could get the same amount of ip just playing for less time in LoL than in the tribunal.
But back to the case, the players who do get banned tend to make smurf's I have personally come across several that simply laugh at the tribunal system bragging about having been banned on 2 accounts or more, and they simply don't care, these then tend to be players who have not contributed to riot in any way and they simply ruin the community with their negative attitude. Yes they do have to work up their smurfs as well, but there is no hindrance, and they don't see it as a punishment.
That is what bugs me the most about the tribunal, not that it's slow and barely rewarding, but I agree with what's said, they need to increase the amount of IP one receives for each case solved, RP points are not the solution. But reward us more and simply make the system faster to browse through, it takes too long to flicker through each case.

Sorry for my wall of text..

Sagramor de Zyn

06-15-2012

Quote:
Teddyho:

(...)
But back to the case, the players who do get banned tend to make smurf's I have personally come across several that simply laugh at the tribunal system bragging about having been banned on 2 accounts or more, and they simply don't care, these then tend to be players who have not contributed to riot in any way and they simply ruin the community with their negative attitude. Yes they do have to work up their smurfs as well, but there is no hindrance, and they don't see it as a punishment.
(...)

Well, to make a difference ban or other minor Punishes not enough all the time. I see day by day a few who have a permban for 2-3 accounts already (as they state in game), and they proud of it. Back in the days when I was an administrator for a (unofficial) online game server, usually we made some special care for this people after we couldn't get rid of them, or they didn't changed in a positive way. The strategy was: One of the GM's or myself started to troll that player (do what they do, but much better), after a week or two, they started to behave nicely, or gone away from our server. The only problem is, that was a nice and small game server compare to EUNE, but I love to see on spectator mode to troll the trolls.

Darkmits

06-15-2012

If you were a GM, the best thing to do would be to regularly remove items from his inventory, gold etc. And then reply to their mails about lost items with "they weren't there in the first place according to our history"

Microwawe

Recruiter

06-15-2012

Quote:
Thamorun:
@Microwawe I've already got some skins, I don't care about them much, that's why I proposed either increase IP reward OR RP. 5 IP per correct vote is not rewarding at all, that's why not much people go vote

If they are going to tribunal just for the IP they are doing it wrong anyways...

Thamorun

06-15-2012

@Microwawe It doesn't matter for what reason they come to Tribunal, but it's important to allure people to do some work there. If I were in need of IP cuz I'm saving for runes/new champ/runepage then I'd rather play some games than 'waste' time at non-efficiently working Tribunal.

Gurkmanen12

11-09-2014

yes indeed