How to check when your account was registered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vrr

11-06-2012

Like title says..

Is there a way to check how old my account is?

Like registered date or something..

ITS0

11-06-2012

I check the timeline and try to remember which was the first champion released after I started playing

vrr

11-06-2012

meh.. so there's no proof that can show your account is from 2010.. or even 2009

ITS0

11-06-2012

I dunno, I never really looked for one.

Worre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

You received a welcome email when you made your account.

Anterias

11-06-2012

Hm so I've joined November 9'th 2010, played till level 6 and recently started playing again a month ago. or so. coolio...

Rurikai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

They really should implement a way to check when you registered =) Don't even remember what champ was released when i started playing

vrr

11-06-2012

Yeah, it's a shame ):

Icekt

05-08-2013

any other way ?

Yashamon

05-08-2013

There was a way on http://quickfind.kassad.in/ , but it seems to no longer work:

Quote:
Account age is no longer available with the upcoming release of new security features for
League of Legends accounts (account age is also used as a security recovery question).

In response to a request, we have wiped all previously saved account dates and times.
Also, you can check your register number here on forum, doesn't show date, but how many people registered before you (at least you could, i'll check now).

EDIT: Yes you can, click "edit" on one of your posts, above message there will be your name in form of link, hover over it and check number at end of where it goes to, something like
So 312450 would be mine number, which means i'm 312450th player. I registered in October of 2010.

EDIT 2: if you serched graveyard for this how you didn't find threads with this explained?