Cannot transfer East > West

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swarleylol

10-06-2012

Status: Transfer failed. You will be able to continue playing in the current region(Europe Nordic and East.) Your account balance has not been debited. Your account has not been activated on the new region (Europe West.)

Reason:Your account name is unavailable on the destination region (Europe West.) You will not be able to transfer there at this time.

Hello! The account on Europe West is made also by me. Is there any option to delete/change the account name? Made a ticket already awaiting a response, thought someone here might help faster
cheers & regards

Swarleylol

10-06-2012

selfbump ;<

Lorichon

10-06-2012

Bumping this, came across this today myself... Spent 20 solely to transfer and now I can't because someone took my account name on EUW

Ninja Crazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Well im not as bad as you guys but my free transfer isnt free ( everyone befor certain date has 1 free transfer and i cant use it )

I hope they fix this and fix it for you guys

Swarleylol

12-06-2012

Bump coz 2nd page no answer from Riot since 2days on my ticket..

Friikartul

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Crazy View Post
Well im not as bad as you guys but my free transfer isnt free ( everyone befor certain date has 1 free transfer and i cant use it )

I hope they fix this and fix it for you guys
I got exactly the same issue, spent 3 days with support to get my old account back, now found out i don't have the 1x free transfer (that actually made me change my mind and come back to lol )

Zerger84

13-06-2012

Shameless bump as well..

My ticket is running on third day, and since i spend 20€ for the solely reason of doing so makes me feel rather "bend" over.

Think my ticket is running on its third day, with still no response.

Peaze96

13-06-2012

Same here

Want my free transfer now :/ I have one but it's gone now beacause a bug in the Store system.

"Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me. I have reviewed your account and I do see that you should be able to transfer for free as you have yet to use it. There may be an error with the store currently that is not properly recognizing that and unfortunately I do not have any information as to when that may get resolved. If you should want to transfer for free before we get it resolved, please let us know and we will do what we can to assist you further to make sure that you are able to use that free transfer.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know and I will do what I can for you.

Best regards,
Kiede"

Zerger84

14-06-2012

Bump for love

fallenwiccan

14-06-2012

I got the "sorry we can't" and then a minute later "we're sending this to someone else who can deal with it" and that was 4 days ago please help Riot

12345 ... 6