Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cant sign up for PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duppehz

Recruiter

06-10-2012

When i go here https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index and try signing up, i fill all the information, then when i click PLAY FOR FREE, it first says "loading" for like a second then turns back into PLAY FOR FREE button.
Cant get anywhere from that.
Any help?

duppehz

Lukasek97

Recruiter

06-10-2012

You need to click change server and then select the Public Beta Environment or somehing like that. Had the same problem but then I was like rofl

duppehz

Recruiter

06-10-2012

Oh wow that easy. Thanks man

KiraLenio

09-14-2012

Quote:
duppehz:
When i go here https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index and try signing up, i fill all the information, then when i click PLAY FOR FREE, it first says "loading" for like a second then turns back into PLAY FOR FREE button.
Cant get anywhere from that.
Any help?

duppehz

cant open it...when it opens it goes me straight to the post of riot that says for pbe...what i should do?

WarriorOfTurkey

09-14-2012

You can only sign up in 1st 2nd and 3rd days of month

Guguby

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Yup, that's right! Only at 1st, 2nd and 3rd date of every month... it's not 18th so you will have to wait till next month. ^^

xHapppiNesss

09-22-2012

Thats bulls*** in my opinion. It should be open all the time so that you can make an account. Dont they want to get more accounts?

FledglingPhoenix

09-27-2012

guys need help i cant sing up pn pbe i press(play for free) after loading and return to play for free i want to make a acc for my friend

FledglingPhoenix

09-27-2012

i want to make a account for a friend but i cant do that coz wen i press (play fro free) return again to play for freewhat i have to do about that

vLemon

QA Analyst

09-28-2012

Quote:
haris165:
i want to make a account for a friend but i cant do that coz wen i press (play fro free) return again to play for freewhat i have to do about that

There is a sticked thread explaining the signup situation right now:

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hello PBE summoners!

We are implementing a new method for account creation on the Public Beta Environment starting August 10th. Sign-ups on the PBE will now only be open on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, remaining closed for the rest of each month.

So on Monday you will be able to make a new account by going to:

https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index