Que dodging to 0 Elo!

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G3neral0neTaste

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Hi, I''m G3neral0neTaste and i am playing on the eu nordic & east server. And just to start of with, english is not my main language and i am just 14, so if you are a grammer nasi you should probably leave.

I got to 1700 elo after just 120 games, and I felt like many of those people who are there is pretty bad. And because there where so many bad people at that elo, I wanted to see if people at lower elo can be better.

I am now at 600 elo, takes 1 more day I guess untill i reach my true elo! 0000 I am going to write little bit about many of the games i play there, and show all the people that cries about all the afk/feeders on their team makes them lose elo and they cant get higher because of them.

I tried 1 game at 600 elo(wanted to see how they play before I reached 0) and they where horrible! They can't last hit, and also tries to tower dive me at lvl 1 which leads me to an easy double kill.

I'm am not saying I'm pro, but i'm saying if you can't carry yourself out of the elo, you belong there! "But i always get feeders on my team, bla bla bla." Ofc you can get feeders on your team, but if you belong at higher elo you will get there, because you have a 4/9 chance of getting a feeder in your team while the enemy team have a 5/9 if you are a good player.

Did you know over 90% of the people in the world think they are better than others? The first way to get out of "elo hell" is realising you aren't the best player in the world and then you can focus at getting better! But if you cant realise people are better than you and you maybe belong at your elo, you can't get better!

I can maybe make a short guide if some people have trouble getting out the low elo if someone is interested? If you are make sure to tell me and I can start on it right after i am finnished with my experiment!

I wont be streaming the first games for two reasons:
- First of all it takes around 20 min just to wait in the Q which means it will be very very boring to watch it
- And the second reason is I dont have good enough computer to stream it and who would really like to watch a 240p stream?

I reached 0 elo now!!! Or it is -3 but shows as 0/nothing in my profile! I am so excited now. I will play some of the first games solo Q but then I will duo most of them up till 400 because I dont want to wait 15-30 min between each game!

So here we go, I'm going to post some stats about each game here where I will include what champion where banned, picked and a summary of the game:
Waiting to get in game 1 now guys! I guess i am last pick like I was in almost every champion selection i dodged :P But If i am lastpick and every role is occupied I guess I will go double ad bot haha, wont make much difference at this elo when they auto attack the creeps

If u ever want to Q dodge stop at 400 elo! It takes forever to get in the que! 30 min que time the first game and now i am waiting for my other, lol xD

Game 1: Okey they banned Karthus which is okey but i am not really sure if people at this elo is able to land their Qs, and they also banned tryndamere, rammus and amumu which I always saw banned on the way down here.
We have ashe with exhaust ignite, morde who insta lock and have teleport, instresting picks and bans.
I went twitch jungle with ad carry runes. I was hoping to get olaf, but the other team picked him. Well Now the game starts and I will tell you how it went soon
Our supp had 37 cs while our ad 47 haha. Okey in the game i started at red buff, and ganked bot first because i saw lulu used heal and cv, and i got an easy double kill, went mid right after and got called hacker when i killed leblanc Bots is better than this players, and i am not joking here! The ad just stared at each other and tower diving before lvl 6. And just after this game you cant say you are stuck at 0 elo because of noobs, because even with our carry with less than 50cs after 30 min I was still able to carry it :PVictory 10elo 16 2 6

Game 2: Pretty easy game, I went ad carry kayle duo with ashe and we raped them! Our jungler was really really really bad. He died at red buff lvl 1, started with dorans shield and cried that me and shen was noob because we didnt ulti him :O I duo qued with my friend Andyn because I didnt really wanted to wait another 30 min this round:P Victory 21 elo 7 2 9

Game 3: I played shaco as a jungler and did so bad, i was 1 2 and when our botlane vs lvl 10 i was 8, but all the enemies just stood farming with under 500 hp wich was an easy kill for me and i got really fed after those kills. Our draven was blaming me for killstealing all his kills but i did it for a reason: Never trust people to carry you at low elo I wanted to surrender so badly at 15 min but ofc after I got my IE and warmogs i started to rape'em. Victory 32 elo 23 8 11

Game 4: Pretty chill game, didnt really do much. I was shen jungling for the first time. Ganking was really easy with my taunt because nobody uses flash(lol). In the middle of the game I just pushed top lane so 1 of them had to go and protect and when i come in with my ulti it was a 5v4 and an easy fight. We also got all the buffs barons and dragon because they have 0 wards there. Viktory 42 elo 11 4 20 (I just have to say if someone have problem carrying this guys you are doing it wrong)

Game 5: Another game as shaco this time, but now i was duo with my friend "n00bhero." We snowballed the game so hard, I ganked bot and when they have a twitch as an ad carry with no flash it was a free kill. At this elo they knew atleast how to attack the minions compared to the games i played alone. And ofc the funny thing is the enemy team blamed their jungler for losing all the lanes. Didnt really matter what i build to, had 5-6 kills with boots and brutalizer. Victory 52 elo 9 1 6

Game 6: Again tryndamere and mordekaiser is banned. I think they are banned because nobody knows how to cc them :O Going twitch jungle again because my favoruite jungler olaf is already taken, but now I got atleast the right runes.
Okey I found out an interesting thing: No matter how bad start u have, you can get fed in matters of seconds because the enemies makes so many mistakes. Victory 62 elo 11 3 13

Game 7: I played so bad this game, I dont even want to comment it. I was lastpick and they when i picked a jungler they told me to go mid because katarina wanted to lane.. and then i picked ryze mid, and the enemy jungler had so much fun I guess, all the buffs free farm in the jungler as much as he wanted. Me and the entire team played so bad. This was duo with a friend So i lost 3 elo and he 9. Lost, 59 elo 2 9 3

Game 8: Finally a good game! I went graves bot with sejuani as a supporter who tried to steal everything from me at the start of the game because she didnt trust anyone. But later when she saw i wasnt bad she started to trust me and we owned the lane. As an ad carry who is really good mid game I knew we would win this game because of graves awesome burst in teamfights. And at this elo only the tank gets armor. Also the people i was playing against here thought i was 200 elo because they was, not many people down here I feel so special for being here. Victory 72 elo 18 4 5

(In Que) Just found out that the people I was playing with are all 400 elo because there is almost nobody at my elo, thats why I have been last pick all the times :O

Not much to say about the other games i had, won 6 out of 7 games. And yes I agreed with people who say 0-200 elo doesnt exist because everyone is atleast 400+, expect 1 time i was 4. pick

I have been really lazy to write the last games I had, but now i am on a 15winstreak, hoping for 20 , when i get a jungler(like jax example) its so easy to gank and make my lanes stronger. I have been playing duoQ with my friend "n00bhero" again and he always picks a solo lane so we atleast have 1 lane in box, and I will make sure to tell you guys how my progress is going and make sure to say when I reach 1700 again

I am on a 27 winstreak at this elo right now. This elo shouldnt be a problem for you! Most of the games is with a jungler because they have no map control wards etc. Raising elo so fast now and my profile looks so sexy now because of all the wins and also my winratio is so high right now!

Just had a 38 win streak until I lost a game. Was hoping for 50 but, I am happy I reached 38 win streak. Ofc its not much to be proud of because the players here aint the best.

And The difference between 0-500 elo is not much. Ofc when I was at 0 elo katarina was the supporter and they couldnt lasthit because our supporter autoattacked the minions because she said pushing tower is good! Well at 500 elo they still cant lasthit but atleast the supporter let you "try" to lasthit. And btw I have been duoing alot of these gamese because its much easier and faster to get up then becauase having 2 good players on your team u can only have 3 noobs and the enemy can have 5.

I have seen so many people down here who blame their team and every game there is one or more players who say "Report X for feeding, omg why does he play ranked?"
Well simple reason he plays ranked is to play with people who is just as good as himself, and when I see some1 who blame other I like to look at their stats, Ad graves with 3 1 blame their jungler and when I see graves cs its 30 after 12 min. Ofc thats what is normal at that elo, but when u cant get more cs than that, you should not really blame others because if he improved his lasthit and got almost 100 cs after 12 min, he would carry so much better and maybe even win the game just because the extra gold he got.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Just have to tell u I have been really really lazy to continue to write what I have done.

But short 1200 elo and lower was really easy to carry to victory. won over 90% of my games down there and have no idea why people think that is "elo hell." I rather call it Elo heaven because it was no problem at all, but once I reached 1200 elo there was so many noob in both team. And they had only 10 games played in ranked and I dont blame them becasue for being bad because ranked and normal is not the same. But anyways I was able to carry me up pretty fast to 1400 elo and here I saw why people called it "elo hell" because they where worse than the people at lower elo, but now I am at 1472 elo just had some bad luck and lost 5 games in a row but ofc I am going after statistick and chance of getting the "bad players," so i kept playing and won back the elo again.

I think I am able to get back to gold in some days and I even carried the game as a supporter some times, or atleast made our ad carry fed by going blitzcrank or taric who have really nice cc and high damage output.

And the best heroes to get fast elo with is:

Malphite: Really tanky with awesome cc. He have slow, nockup and attackspeed debuff which makes the ad carry close to useless if he/she is based on autoattacking.

Kassadin He is almost banned 24/7 but I recomend u to learn him and play him when he is not, because after u reach lvl 6 and got blue, u can gank any lane u want even if it is pushed and they have warded because u can sneak behind walls and jump over.

And some other who is also good is Amumu, awesome cc and tanky. Ahri 3 dashes and 4 with your own flash, cant kill her, super good ganker, and really fun to play. And ofc Shen, Karthus Twisted fate and other heroes who is good ganker and/or global ulti.

I will update this post once I reach gold and I do not regret that I que dodged to 0 elo, because the way up was really fun. And I wish I could do it again later, but now they patched it and u dont lose elo anymore if u do it :/

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I just reached 1800+ elo now! More elo than I had when I que dodged.

I can say it was fun all the way from 0 elo to the elo I am now. And I can really see the difference between the elo stages.

At the lowest elo, or 0-800 I saw they always banned heroes who was able to win 1v1 fights. They always followed the same items every game, malphite stacking armor vs heavy mage team and galio stacking magic resist even though he faced talon mid. I never saw a player with high cs because they only focused on harrasing the enemy, even if they have a huge creep wave attacking you. If you are down here, learn to jungle or learn to gank as a jungler since the supporter(if you are lucky and get one) dont buy wards.

Later when I got to 800-1200 wasnt much different but I saw some player who shined at their role and knew how to quickly kill their enemy and escape, even if they didnt lasthit much they where still able to get fed thx to the kills. They have no focus on baron or dragon and when 1 team ace the other they rushed baron with low hp and waste 30 seconds before they realised they cant kill it. Still a fun elo stage because I never had a negative score even if we lost.

For me 1200-1400 was frustrating because There was always someone who was afk, ragequited or lag. And this was the stage I used the longest time to get out of even though I won over 70% It was still wierd because I didnt lose from feeding, but simply because I couldnt carry every game. There was always somebody with 1-10 wins here and I could really see it when the game was going.

1400+

I am not saying the good players are at 1400 elo but if you are in that range or higher you should feel good about yourself; Being better than 90% of the community is not bad. But stilled I felt like there where to many people who had a lucky start and got up here. And at this stage people start throwing once they have an advantage.
And the bans are much different then at the lower elo.

And last thing I want to say: I only duo qued at the lower elo 0-800 because my friends wanted to see how bad the players are here, when I got higher I prefer d to go alone because I had more wins that way

Peace out!

Jolly Bastard

10-06-2012

finaly some one that will get to the 0 elo mark just to see if it exists or might there be that there is a place even lower that 0 elo I mean can you even have - elo?

Nightcurse

10-06-2012

At last a reasonable guy...carry the **** out of you manxD

G3neral0neTaste

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly ******* View Post
finaly some one that will get to the 0 elo mark just to see if it exists or might there be that there is a place even lower that 0 elo I mean can you even have - elo?
You can have lower elo than 0, but it wont show, lets say u have -100 elo and win 13, u will have -87 but it will show as 0

Felix42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Well the queue at 0 elo, will probably be insanely long.

Devastating D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix42 View Post
Well the queue at 0 elo, will probably be insanely long.
it should be...but what if its the fastest there xD? and there are sooooo many people we dont even know about them they are so low with ELO ?

oh

Chuck991

10-06-2012

I have q dodged from 1600 down to -20. It showed 0 on profile but i calculated it.

I am now 400elo and have lost 1 game -20 to 400. The q times -22 to 300 elo is 15-30min so thats kinda boring but the people down here is so stupid it makes up for the Q times. U can look my match history and u can see what stats u get..

Sketches

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck991 View Post
I have q dodged from 1600 down to -20. It showed 0 on profile but i calculated it.

I am now 400elo and have lost 1 game -20 to 400. The q times -22 to 300 elo is 15-30min so thats kinda boring but the people down here is so stupid it makes up for the Q times. U can look my match history and u can see what stats u get..
DAFUQ...
how can anyone be down there if they didn't dodge? o.O
they should really consider quitting if they are 200 elo

bibbibob2

10-06-2012

the nice is that you dont really need to climb up since seson 3 starts somewhat soon ^^
SAME ELO TO EVERYONE
but i guess only pros are at 0 elo ? i mean pro peoples at high elo try to get 0 elo ? because loss down to 0 is just impossible and peoples QQ about the hell probally dont wanna have 0

Azeldhua

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketches View Post
DAFUQ...
how can anyone be down there if they didn't dodge? o.O
they should really consider quitting if they are 200 elo

10 year olds maybe. Young people who don't play much and really don't care about it at all .

12345 ... 9