Mid Champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ono14252

07-06-2012

My favourite position is playing in mid. But i wonder what is the top 10 list about mid champs. Then i mean both playing in mid and beeing a good resource for the team. Pls post your top 10 mid champs here and tell me why u choose those champions.

ImZyzzBrah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2012

morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana
morgana

I am Jok4rson

08-06-2012

1.Gragas (Probably the funniest champion ever)
2.Kassadin (Counter)
3.Cassiopeia (Interesting gameplay)
4.Malzahar (Combo)
5.Morgana (Cage+Soil)
6.Swain (Awesome skills, etc.)
7.Xerath (Range)
8.Ahri (Charm+Orb's)
9.Fizz (Dodge, ulti, etc.)
10. Brand (Combo)

Lepotec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2012

I can't really list 10 champions becaus I mosty play two: Morgana and Karthus.

1. Morgana

Her Dark Binding is very powerful, but it's a slow projectile and realtively easy to dodge. It also has a fairly long cooldown so use it with care. You can use it from a bush without revealing yourself.

Tormented soil makes her a very effective farmer. Rank 3 Tormented Soil + around 30 AP will allow you to kill all 3 caster minions. Then just last hit the melee minions. It's also pretty good damage over time if you catch someone with a Dark Binding, but if they can move freely they won't stay on it long enough for it to do much damage.

Black Shield is one of the best buffs in the game. There is really not much else to say.

With it's ability to stun the entire enemy team her ultimate can be gamechanging and it does a fair bit of damage as well. It works extremely well in combination with the active effect of Zhonya's Hourglass. Just note that you won't be able to activate Zhonya if you get stunned (but that's what Black Shield is for).

2. Karthus

Eerybody knows about Karthus' ultimate, but people often forget that the rest of his skillset is just as good and it works really well together.

His Q is a spammable mini nuke, which makes him one of the few champions who can reliably charge up a Tear of the Godess/Archangel Staff.

When his E is trned off it gives him a passive that restores his mana whenever he kills a unit. If his E and Q are the same level, the restored mana will completly cover the cost of casting Q so he can last hit minions without using up any mana.

And when his E is ativated it does pretty good AoE damage, that is excellent for teamfights. If you get a Rylai's Crystal scepter the persistent AoE will also slow all enemies in it's area by 15%, giving your team another edge over them. Another item that has good synergy with his E is Will of the Ancients, especially if someone else on your team gets one too. You can just stand in the middle of a teamfight and as long as you don't get focused you'll absorb enough health to survive.

His passive also works very well in combination with his E, because it means that even if he gets focused and dies, he can still contribute AoE damage (and possibly slow) for the rest of the teamfight.

And let's not forget his W. Not only does the wall slow targets that pass through it, it also greatly reduces their MR and has a major psychological effect. You can use it to divide the enemy team, cut off escapes, cut off pursuit, or just drop it in the middle of a teamfight in progress to amplify your own damage.

I won't waste much time on his ultimate, you know what it does. I'll just warn you to take into account that all champions have 30+ natural MR so that 250 magic damage at rank 1 is actually less than 200 damage.

luq16

09-06-2012

No special order:
Anivia
Morgana
Karthus
Kassadin
Galio
Ahri
Fizz
Swain
Brand
Vladimir(although he might go top)

And I can beat Karthus with Anivia

EnemyFromHel

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luq16 View Post

And I can beat Karthus with Anivia
Anyone can do it as Anivia against Karthus,which makes me go buy her next!

Gureen

10-06-2012

MORGANA hahahaah NO

Every ap hero is powerful ,morgana isnt the strongest ,people just cant play against her.

Need proof?MLG championship Guy Froggen with Anivia DEMOLISHED enemy Reginald Morgana.
So no morgana isnt the strongest.
And karthus?LOL soraka a simple support can counter him XD,and he is SO squsihy.So no.

Every ap hero has their counter.
Take anivia learn to play that hero and you will be basically unstopable on mid,your stun,your slow,your WALL imba if placed well,plus your almost goldike passvie.
Simply

Play Anivia.

Ono14252

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gureen View Post
MORGANA hahahaah NO

Every ap hero has their counter.
Take anivia learn to play that hero and you will be basically unstopable on mid,your stun,your slow,your WALL imba if placed well,plus your almost goldike passvie.
Simply

Play Anivia.
it is true that all ap champions got a a counter, but all dont have the same level when it comes to help the own team in figths. As a exaple so can leblanc go into a figth and take down one enemy, after that she need to leave the fight. While morgana can go into the figth and first slow the entire team and then stun them all. The surviveability for the ap champs is also diffrent and i want it to be counter when making the top 10 list.

Gureen

10-06-2012

Sigh.
Morgana needs time to carry out her ulti ,anivia stuns slows walls etc way more powerful.
But oke if you need a list.

1.Anivia
2.Morgana.
3.Ahri
4.Galio
5.Kassadin
6.Xerath
7.Ziggs
8.Gragas
9.Fizz
10.Karthus

If you really want to counter > talon,sion,mord,galio
If you want to play really safe just start 40+mr and farm and you will get dmg buy buying deathcap and you will get mr pen buy buying voidstaff.