Draven is broken!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingCasper

06-06-2012

His damage is kinda broken, i've soloed baron on 18lvl with doublebuff, 2 PD, IE, Bloodthirster not even halfstacked, Berserkers Graves and Youmuus Ghostblade, normal runes and masteries. EASILY without buffs not a problem at all, just full build and 20 sec on that baron. Should i mention hes roling dragon in about 5 seconds if played right??

maxthebestmega

06-06-2012

my ad soraka can do that too, o she is op, DA NEW META !!!

Verdade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Jax, fiddle and WW can solo baron at 25. minute with proper farm, so i don't see your point

Perfectly Insane

06-06-2012

Pick ezreal farm, get fed (FYI its not so hard to do that with ezra), buy Triforce, BT, IE, and Last Whisper. At 40min go get baron solo with no problems. Omg now ezreal is OP, what should we do ?

I know NERF the **** out of him....<--- (sarcasm)

Axe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

His damage is nothing compared to how you have to really multi-task while playing him, how hard he is to play in general. And landing the ultimate is for some reason harder than landing Ashe's arrow or Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage (so it seems to me).

soldek

07-06-2012

He can solo dragon/baron early, but try to fight him if u r ad carry u need just to move, he wont catch his q -> easy kill

filmedspill

26-06-2013

he is op only if u master him

Collective

Senior Recruiter

26-06-2013

Jax or Xin lvl 13 solo

Sidekick 4 you

26-06-2013

This should be good answer is he broken or not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP6pn...Fe2I9oh1PjBIuA

HT KrootZ

26-06-2013

AD Brand could do that too.

Soloing baron with full build isn't hard lol.