Pantheon counter pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vicotnic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2012

Well, Pantheon is free this week and I've been kind of intressted in him for awhile. From what I read he is a very situational champ that is supposed to be a counter pick to gankplank and a couple of midd champions (I heard le blanc being mentioned). How he counters gp seemes pretty straigh toward, but can people fill me in on what good he does in midd lane? When is a pantheon pick a good idea?

I have been looking for guides but most have been pretty out of date or seemes questionable, so if anyone knows a good pant guide it would be nice if you could link.

Helemeri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2012

Pantheon counterpick? Well in my experience, pantheon's power is in his early game. If you survive it, I guarantee that Udyr will rape pantheon. Because his stances spell effects work through the shield and he's a sustainable tanky dps.

Vicotnic

29-05-2012

As I understood it most champion beats pantheon (and Udyr beats most champions), I'm not intressted in who counters pantheon but who gets countered by pnatheon and how.

Salveynas

29-05-2012

well panthe is a good champ to caunter ap like lux or anivia

Vicotnic

29-05-2012

Why is he good vs lux and anivia? cos he can jump on them and they got no escape? That could be done by other champs to, but is it that combined with his poke?

Salveynas

29-05-2012

yes but not just that but u got hte main idea

Monkey Noodle

29-05-2012

The most important reason for panth to counter gp is that he can block his Q. Gp doesnt really have any other harass and he would be just wasting mana on his shield. If GP doesnt build armor or health, Panth is able to burst him down, before he eats his oranges

Seducerqt

30-05-2012

Good counter to pant is nidalee but warwick is not bad too.WW and him the Q can not be blocked out..

Vicotnic

30-05-2012

Again, I'm not wonder who counters panth, I am wondering who gets countered by panth and why (gp I already got).

PtA StamMcBrain

31-05-2012

I play a lot of Kassadin, and one day on normal/blind pick i had pantheon in mid. Because of his strong early game and kassadin's weak pre-level 6 game, i was completely dominated. I couldn't farm and when we traded he always dealt more damage than me. So imo he counters kassadin pretty well.