Riot want me to draw for 1 RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polenstreetelite

28-05-2012

Yo bros

Since i started playing League of Legends about a year ago, almost every tuesday i spent money on RP, i dont have the exactly numbers.
So this week i bought Jarvan for 478 RP and now i need 1 RP so i can buy the Jarvan Commando Skin.
I asked RIOT for this last RP, for the skin. They send me a mail back that says:

"If you send me a picture of something League of Legends related, that you have drawn yourself, I will happily place the RP into your account"

I dont really get it? I know they cant give free RP for everyone. Ive been a great customer over the last year and im asking for 1 single RP, but they want me to draw something.

Personally i dont think thats good style.

What do u think? Should it be like that?

BAYLIFE!

Meowinator

28-05-2012

First of all, you need to consider one thing. Giving out rp is not a privilege you have. They're not forced to give it to you. They're doing it out of kindness. Now, if they do want to draw something, i'd say it's not a bad condition at all.

Limelightt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-05-2012

Hahaha i can't even draw 2 sticks, if i ever need a bit of RP i'm screwd.

Donper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-05-2012

Hah, personally I think it's great style!

That's a little sense of humor; they are willing to bend the rules slightly for a little fun for both of you. Afterall, RP are their buisness. They also handed out... I think 450? RP, which is just not enough to buy a decent on-sale skin for 487. It's all buisness. They want you to buy RP.

However, I think you should do it. It's cool. +1 for Riot

bibbibob2

28-05-2012

well i cant see how hard is it to make a drawing. a drawing = 1 rp fair trade ^^ i mean they cant just give rp free all the time and nice lol drawing is usefull somehow :3

Polenstreetelite

28-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donper View Post
Hah, personally I think it's great style!

That's a little sense of humor; they are willing to bend the rules slightly for a little fun for both of you. Afterall, RP are their buisness. They also handed out... I think 450? RP, which is just not enough to buy a decent on-sale skin for 487. It's all buisness. They want you to buy RP.

However, I think you should do it. It's cool. +1 for Riot
No doubt they want me to buy RP, like u say it yourself. Its all business, its all about the money.
BUT, im not at same level of happiness when it comes to RIOT.
And in the tough times, theres not alot of money, i dont have money to spend on RP, i know thats my problem and they dont care ;-)

btzz

28-05-2012

Well they have these rules, it doesn't matter if you need 21 rp or 1 rp, you won't get it for free just like that. I don't see a point why would they give away free rp anyway, does any other game do that ?

I think you can ask for free rp only once, so... if you're not planning on spending more money in near future you can take it. Otherwise... i don't know.

Rurikai

28-05-2012

then stop buying the RP and learn to win to get ip.. If you can't afford it then stop doing it.. simple as that, be happy that its free to play instead

Clamz0r

28-05-2012

Yup, only once and up to ~30 RP. And drawing... no matter how bad you draw, it doesn't really matter. All they want is a photo for their users drawings photo album and that's it. Doesn't have to be new Mona Lisa...

Polenstreetelite

28-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurikai View Post
then stop buying the RP and learn to win to get ip.. If you can't afford it then stop doing it.. simple as that, be happy that its free to play instead
Haha, learn to win to get ip?
Since when can u buy skins for IP smartass? ;-)