Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3rd player for high-Elo 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wåffles

05-28-2012

Hi there.

Wåffles here with good news (for once)!

I have finally found someone to join me on a 3v3 ranked team, but as it's only one person, we need to find a third member!

You might know me from my 3v3 livestream, my outspoken ranting on, especially, the 3v3 forums accross the servers or from my position on a top 10 ranking team on the EUNE 3v3 ladder.

I main Jungling in 3v3, but I'm a solid laner too. I would say that I'm amongst the very most experienced 3v3 junglers, but my laning skills combined with my knowledge and experience in 3v3 makes me quite versatile.

The second guy is Jeewiz, who is less seasoned at 3v3, but is an all-round solid player and is a very quick learner. He prefers playing bruisers, but can play a variety of characters.

We are looking for a mature, skilled 3v3 player, who are willing to, and capable of, playing a lot at a high level. We don't want to carry a half-decent mate to 1600 or 1700 - We want a person who can pull his/her own weight at 1800+ and who aspires to be at least among the top 10 teams on the ladder by the end of the season.

All that we want is:
Maturity. No Rage etc. and preferrably above 16 yrs of age.
Skill. We want a solid player, 3v3 experience is not paramount - good knowledge and skilled basic gameplay is.
Communication. Fluent English (unless you're Danish) and Microphone.
Discipline. Punctuality and Discipline in in-game chat.
Chemistry. We want players to whom we can connect with both as people and as players.

A Danish person would be preferred, but it isn't the deciding factor.

Please feel free to leave a response here or add me in-game for additional info, for a short conversation and some trials.

I also excuse breaking my vow that I wouldn't spam this forum for a while. Sorry.

Chine9

05-28-2012

add me Chine9

ForeverAloneTop

05-30-2012

Hi guys, Bump!

Kuro no Kishida

05-30-2012

When i saw the topic, i thought a was the second guy. But as it's some another one, i can be the third, man. xD But the exams ~_~

ForeverAloneTop

05-30-2012

Bump, once again.

GG Natsu

01-28-2015

Hello, I was diamond 1 last season in Solo Q and 3v3. I'm swedish 17 and I'm good at english ( TS, Curse, skype I have voice communication programs ) I'm a good SOLO lane and I can also play corki. Add me and we can play!