Best champion!

1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kornelia23

27-05-2012

Please help me, who is the best chap., where is this write... My favourite champ is Fizz. Is he good? Please answer, I need answer!

N3v3N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-05-2012

darius is the best... you can kill 2 enemy in 2vs1 easly...and you can do penta kill in team fight.but usually tripla or quadra kill

if you got him,your team win game...

BADboyGR

27-05-2012

it does not exist best chap only best player!!

Digressio

28-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornelia23 View Post
Please help me, who is the best chap., where is this write... My favourite champ is Fizz. Is he good? Please answer, I need answer!
I can't tell you who the "best champ" is for such a thing doesn't exist but I can tell you that I also main Fizz and he is a great champion in almost any perspective (fun to play, high dmg, variety of builds, mobility etc.). I bought him a few days ago and I already have 18 ranked games with him with a win ratio of 60%.

tjoslaf

28-05-2012

Darius the most OP champ at the moment. Then there are these so called no-skill champs that are condisered pretty good. Veigar, Kassadin, Ahri and some few more are among those.

Sinistersis

28-05-2012

Best champion is Riven. I have lots of fun with Katarina and Vayne but im still noob at playing them.

DemonHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-05-2012

Darius is ****, and will be nerfed don't worry.. And then Jax will reclaim his throne as THE most op champion in the game ^^

Nikakuki12

28-05-2012

Jax is best champ. Everybody who playing jax can kill darius so

Fjobbe

28-05-2012

I would say Darius is one of the best Champs, so is Jax. But can only agree that is not the champ but the player!

KuCeLo CuPeHe2

28-05-2012

Best champs is Riven,lb,Fizz,Shyvana

1234511 ... 34