Darius counters list HERE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaYtemplar

27-05-2012

So,
Everyone is crying about how OP Darius is (and I agree he is too strong and he needs some nerfs) , BUT even he is very strong , there are some champs whose can deal with him.

This topic is here to help players to deal with him and help counter him.

Write your ideas of counter picks on him down but also, always write a reason why u thinkYOUR champ is counter

so:

Riven - can easily engaged and disengaged, also shield vs his dmg, stun when he pull u with his E

Tryndamere - cant be executed by his ult (immortal for 5 sec), sustain from your Q, spin engage-disengage

Yorick - constant haras in lane and darius dont have sustain, he he can became a problem in lategame

Warwick - sustain, healing, naturally build tanky , mostly armor (just rush frozen hearth vs darius and tabi)

Fiora - can go untargetable with her ult (so he cant execute u + build lifesteal and you will also heal with our ult on him), also u can reflect his W with yours

Kayle - haras, heal, and you can counter his ult by yours but I am not sure about her, need test out more

Garen - silence him and spin, he cant do anything , also you got sustain passive, he doesnt, naturally tanky from your W

Vladimir - sustain, haras, can go untargetable, lot of HP so survive his burst

Malphite - armor, armor, armor

Lee sin - sustain , haras, strong early game

so thats it
good luck dealing with Darius
and dont worry,I am sure he will be nerfed

HighLanderPony

27-05-2012

Nocturne, Sivir, Kayle, Zilean, Karma.

Shields (HP and spellshields) and CC are nice vs Darius. And Kayle and Zil can deny him chaining his ult.

Daget24

27-05-2012

Varrus, caitlyn, ashe,
Any long range carry

Pantheon: Immense poke potenital, stun, burst and shield
Jax: Overall stun combined with high burst.
Ryze, swain, malzahar, kassadin
Basically any Ap that does not need to get to close without way to disable him.

And only nerf Darius ulti cd refresh, It should refresh but make restriction that he needs to execute about 7-10 seconds after kill. And he will be fine and nicely balanced.

HighLanderPony

27-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daget24 View Post
And only nerf Darius ulti cd refresh, It should refresh but make restriction that he needs to execute about 7-10 seconds after kill. And he will be fine and nicely balanced.
That's a solid idea.

Pubpet

27-05-2012

According your match history you haven't even played any of those champions in this week when Darius was released. So I can assume that you are just guessing because I can tell you from personal experience that if Darius player knows even basics of this game he beats all of those champions you listed. I have tried all of those except Vladimir and Yorick. Those two tho' might have some chances because of their harrasment skills.

Memrach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-05-2012

To add Swain. He got sustain and healing that really tears down Darius. Swain's cc elements really ruin the day for Darius players (both slow and immobilize).

ZaYtemplar

27-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubpet View Post
According your match history you haven't even played any of those champions in this week when Darius was released. So I can assume that you are just guessing because I can tell you from personal experience that if Darius player knows even basics of this game he beats all of those champions you listed. I have tried all of those except Vladimir and Yorick. Those two tho' might have some chances because of their harrasment skills.
I played and I tried! but I have accouts also on the EU WEST (mostly) and NA , and I use thoose more

Dovahkriid

27-05-2012

I have played Darius in many games and so far i have seen that Ashe, Ryze, Malphite, Pantheon, Garen, Varrus and Warwick can easily counter him. I have seen many people calling Darius OP but we can't say for sure if he needs to be nerfed or not if they don't pass 3-4 weeks since his release.

Marzillius

27-05-2012

I've played Singed a couple of times vs Darius, and he does decently. Zone him with Poison Trail, and avoid the rather obvious Decimate when he tries to use it.

He will still get fed and kill everything, make no mistake, but you as Singed will at least get a farm and have presence late game.

YouControlBad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-05-2012

This guy even mention kassadin to beat darius ? Are u serious? Obviously poster is either low or didnt check half of that heroes. Cuz yes darius pwns most of these heros with just pure dmg output.