[Champion Suggestion] Damian, The Bladedancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The One Ring

23-05-2012

I try suggest my new an idea about AD/Assassin fighter.
I hope that will like you.

Damian,The Bladedancer

Tags:

Lore:
He comes from a family in Karazhan Demacia. He decided to be issued as a young man from fighting Noxus. Never thought of the brave but also the last day of his confidence reached a level of the strong soldier in Demacia. His swords are made ​​of silver from a gold handle. Recently when he fought against Darius was not overrate the power of his sword so they have no prime went into the world to find the strength and gave a new and stronger Actual swords and when he returned to Darius was defeated and the whole Noxus odohany of Demacia as it should be. Since then, Damian was one of the most powerful hero Demacia and reward him learned different martial art.

Stats:
Damage:60.1 (+4.5 per level)
Health: 480 (+50 per level)
Mana:None
Movement Speed: 315
Armor: 18.6 (+2.02 per level)
Magic Resist: 30 (+1.5 per level)
Health Regen: 3 (+1.14 per level)
Mana Regen:None

Spells:
Passive:Wrath: Every 10 seconds has a chance at a double basic attack of 50%.

Q
Dual Blades: Damian anger gets the jump on the enemy and deals with 60/80/105/115/130 (+4.80 from all AD) physical damage to the enemy and ktoresho stunuty will you jump for 2 seconds and the swords inserted in the right shoulders.
Range:220
Coldown:15/12/10/8/6
This spell active only click on enemy target.

W:
Slicing Blade: Damian Increases attack speed on 3/5/7/8/10 seconds about 10/20/30/40/50% and profit on Lifesteal aura about 5%.
Range:None only aura have 200
Coldown:20/18/16/14/10
This spell active just click.

E:
Double Strike: Damian picks up the sword and struck the enemy deals 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.30 AD) Physical damage. When the enemy kills him coldown recovery and spell it can be repeated to deal 80/100/120/150/200 (+1.4 AD) Physical damage.
Range:0
Coldown:15/12/10/8/6
This spell active clink on enemy.

R:
Blade Dance:
Damian's swords grows outward and he spins it around, dealing 50/150/250 (+1.2) physical damage per second and slowing enemies he encounters. Damian gains speed over the duration of the spell. Lasts 5 seconds.
Range:0
Coldown:90/85/80
The spell active just click.
When this spell will active, he say: Yeaaah.....double sword double fun!

Selection:
I come ... and you fear.

Movement:
Fine...I do.
My revenge will be fast.
For Demacia!
Nice one.
Your face is terrible.

Attack:
My swords have hunger !
You will be my servant.
I serve only the Demacia!
Die...you insect.
Slice and Dice.

Joke:
My swords are amazing but look like knives.(cry)

Taunt:
I want your blood but you must give it to me! (Shown on the finger forward and must give! Withdraws his hand to chest)

Death Animation:
falls to his knees and say the last word: My life belongs Demancia! .. and easy on the ground of fatigue.

Looks:The spell will have a bloody effect and its appearance will be something between xin Zhao and Garen.His arms should be long something like this but the blade silver and gold handle and should be two.Bottom line you are on some things

Possible skin suggestions:

Metal Damian:
Things should be either made ​​of metal such as iron or only dyed in a metal as titanium.

Pentakill Damian:
His hair that were long cierne.Oblecenie: Chest: black with chains Pants: also black, a broad and chains, Shoe: high sole and something on style boots.
Head: the hair I already had the shape of your eyes will still have had they not been so angry and a little smile devilishly. Weapons: the handbook should smrdky and blade should be connections with chains.

N. 1 - Buffed ulti a bit.
N. 2 - Nerfed base stats and E. Replaced ulti with new one.
N. 3 - Buffed base movement speed.
N. 4 - Added another effect to ultimate. Should give him much better synergy.
N. 5 - Removed 2 pages of bumps and made few reworks to Q + buffed ultimate again.
N. 6 - Resurrected suggestion. Changed ultimate and E.
N. 7 - Added quotes.
N. 8 - Added skin suggestions.
N. 9 - Added look picture. Tweaked with the lore so that it makes more sense.
N. 10 - Nerfed damage ratios a lot, explained in posts on 12th and 13th page.
N, 11 - Added death animation description. Not much, but it was lacking.

Recomended items:
Doran's Blade
Berserker's Greaves
Phantom Dancer
Madred's Bloodrazor
Infinity Edge

Links: Suggest on his swords: http://www.elfwood.com/~jasper/One-h...d.3575488.html
Suggest on his appearance: http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/38216 but
his face be were different a things and things would have been a little more gold and less so grossly.

Arqan

23-05-2012

Uber crappy english.
And what the hell is this: 60/80/105/115/130 (+4.80 AD) physical damage
4.8 AD ratio? Really?

Brilliant Hero

23-05-2012

I'm sorry to say this, but this is a weak copy of Darius and i see that you created this post about 5 hours ago, how on earth did you manage to make 11 revisions in just 5 hours without any feedback?

The One Ring

23-05-2012

I I wanted to do something as a fighter with two one-hand sword and Darius not copy to myself