Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top 10 Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramirezz27

05-22-2012

Hi guys , i want to gather all good junglers in my collection so i want to see your top 10.
I know there are a lot of topics like this one but lets say this will be the "UPDATED ONE" xD

I have 4-5 junglers so far and i havent played with all champions so i cant give a complete top 10.

I have good games with Jax, Rammus and Nautilus for now

Answersofold

05-22-2012

well i personally dont play with ten different junglers but those i have (and use) are:

Nautilus (good ganks . stable jungler with good possibility to farm)
Xin zhao (fast jungling and good initiator later )
Shaco (insane ganks bad lategame in TFs though)
Udyr (superstrong farmability and good ganks, but no gapcloser)
Lee sin (no bad comments here doesnt even need blue :P )
Olaf ( lifesteal, armor pen, true dmg, slow... and he has a beard)
Trynd ( bit weak on the ganking part IMO but stable jungler in terms of farm)
Hecarim (weak early but if well played can give the best ganks IMO and i believe he is the most fun champ of above)

this is just my opinion though

emoKitten

05-22-2012

also Nocturne

Prodan

05-22-2012

Nautilius
Shaco
Nocturn
WW
Lee sin
Olaf
Rammus
Amumu

georulez

05-22-2012

hotshotGG best jungler

xDual

05-22-2012

Quote:
georulez:
triforce phreak best jungler

fixd

oOo isthar oOo

05-22-2012

Try shyvana jungler he's awesome

georulez

05-22-2012

Quote:
xDual:
fixd

lulu is a support i play her as jungler

BeetGrater

05-22-2012

I play just a few junglers regularly, but I think I do have 10 jungle champs that I've actually used. In order of what I play most:

Alistar
Malphite
Jax
Udyr
Maokai
Warwick
Lee Sin
Skarner
Nocturne
Cho

Alistar I obviously prefer most because he's basically been my main since I started lol, although I've jungled with him only after the jungle rework. Malphite is very fun and counters autoattacker teams while providing good anti-initiate and ganking ability with his ult. Jax I just started using and he seems quite a strong pick when your lanes lack damage. Udyr is good for counterjungling and vs teams that can't kite that well. Maokai is good when you need a ganker and when you're expecting to be counterjungled cos he doesn't need red and has a temporary ward. Rest I don't use so much due to various reasons and/or lack of interest.

Menoen

05-22-2012

As for three or so weeks I've tried to rise from elohell (and had got +200 or so to my rating!) and usually I go for jungle. So here's my list.
Skarner: insane lvl 2 gank and beastmode after few kills, can shut down carry and drag them to your team and that's game changing
WW: I play tanky AS WW and even though he has slow early game after two items he start to kick some serious butt.
Jax: it's jax and he's just a tad op atm.
Lee sin: In worst case you are slow bot which does 60% aoe slow so always usefull. Mobile and can pick exhaust over utility spells
Shyvanna: just insanely fast jungler and good early dmg but dependant on red to slow targets.
Lastly
Maokai: yes maokai and he's really underrated. Durable fella with good CC and gamechagin ultimate.