Top 10 Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramirezz27

23-05-2012

Hi guys , i want to gather all good junglers in my collection so i want to see your top 10.
I know there are a lot of topics like this one but lets say this will be the "UPDATED ONE" xD

I have 4-5 junglers so far and i havent played with all champions so i cant give a complete top 10.

I have good games with Jax, Rammus and Nautilus for now

Answersofold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2012

well i personally dont play with ten different junglers but those i have (and use) are:

Nautilus (good ganks . stable jungler with good possibility to farm)
Xin zhao (fast jungling and good initiator later )
Shaco (insane ganks bad lategame in TFs though)
Udyr (superstrong farmability and good ganks, but no gapcloser)
Lee sin (no bad comments here doesnt even need blue :P )
Olaf ( lifesteal, armor pen, true dmg, slow... and he has a beard)
Trynd ( bit weak on the ganking part IMO but stable jungler in terms of farm)
Hecarim (weak early but if well played can give the best ganks IMO and i believe he is the most fun champ of above)

this is just my opinion though

emoKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-05-2012

also Nocturne

Prodan

23-05-2012

Nautilius
Shaco
Nocturn
WW
Lee sin
Olaf
Rammus
Amumu

georulez

23-05-2012

hotshotGG best jungler

xDual

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by georulez View Post
triforce phreak best jungler
fixd

oOo isthar oOo

23-05-2012

Try shyvana jungler he's awesome

georulez

23-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDual View Post
fixd
lulu is a support i play her as jungler

BeetGrater

23-05-2012

I play just a few junglers regularly, but I think I do have 10 jungle champs that I've actually used. In order of what I play most:

Alistar
Malphite
Jax
Udyr
Maokai
Warwick
Lee Sin
Skarner
Nocturne
Cho

Alistar I obviously prefer most because he's basically been my main since I started lol, although I've jungled with him only after the jungle rework. Malphite is very fun and counters autoattacker teams while providing good anti-initiate and ganking ability with his ult. Jax I just started using and he seems quite a strong pick when your lanes lack damage. Udyr is good for counterjungling and vs teams that can't kite that well. Maokai is good when you need a ganker and when you're expecting to be counterjungled cos he doesn't need red and has a temporary ward. Rest I don't use so much due to various reasons and/or lack of interest.

Menoen

23-05-2012

As for three or so weeks I've tried to rise from elohell (and had got +200 or so to my rating!) and usually I go for jungle. So here's my list.
Skarner: insane lvl 2 gank and beastmode after few kills, can shut down carry and drag them to your team and that's game changing
WW: I play tanky AS WW and even though he has slow early game after two items he start to kick some serious butt.
Jax: it's jax and he's just a tad op atm.
Lee sin: In worst case you are slow bot which does 60% aoe slow so always usefull. Mobile and can pick exhaust over utility spells
Shyvanna: just insanely fast jungler and good early dmg but dependant on red to slow targets.
Lastly
Maokai: yes maokai and he's really underrated. Durable fella with good CC and gamechagin ultimate.