Flawed Ranked Match System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Migmagnific

21-05-2012

Why am I constantly matched with players that have 10-20 ranked games played?
I would prefer to wait 5min for a game and get players with the same number of games played..

I've seen other posts about this problem and I think this is an issue that should be corrected.
I am around 1300elo and this happens almost every game...
and don't come here to say "you deserve that elo and does inexperienced players"

Migmagnific

21-05-2012

What do you think? If you disagree tell me why...

Plättbagarn

21-05-2012

Wins=/=skill
Wins=time

bibbibob2

21-05-2012

wins=experience with the game

Migmagnific

22-05-2012

Today 1 rankedgame with team > kass: 3games played, Blitz: 30, ashe:30

Serious?? this is a joke

OSG Licorice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-05-2012

There is a reason why my friend went +60 w/l in normals while leveling 1 to 30, not only did he use to play HoN, he did also read on the game and learned how to play, and was alot better then alot of the 600 wins players when he had 200 wins.
Wins got nothing with your skill to do, you can in no way know if a person got another account, read on the game beforehand, or have experience in Dota clones before.

Migmagnific

22-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licorices View Post
There is a reason why my friend went +60 w/l in normals while leveling 1 to 30, not only did he use to play HoN, he did also read on the game and learned how to play, and was alot better then alot of the 600 wins players when he had 200 wins.
Wins got nothing with your skill to do, you can in no way know if a person got another account, read on the game beforehand, or have experience in Dota clones before.
lol ofc you can know if a player has experience if u see them play first... no?

I see them fail, then at the end, I see the number of games played so what are u talking about?

Microwawe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

22-05-2012

Have you considered the fact that you might be close to your "true elo" after ~500 ranked games?
Improve your own gameplay instead of complaining about the number of wins your teammates have (which has nothing to do with how skilled they are by the way) and you might get higher.

Migmagnific

22-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microwawe View Post
Have you considered the fact that you might be close to your "true elo" after ~500 ranked games?
Improve your own gameplay instead of complaining about the number of wins your teammates have (which has nothing to do with how skilled they are by the way) and you might get higher.
I' ve seen ur post replys before.. spare me, u always answer like u know everything..

Matchmaking is flawed and that is my opinion... if u think its fair to play with players that have 3 ranked games played then fine.. But don't come here to lecture me

Microwawe

Recruiter

22-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migmagnific View Post
I' ve seen ur post replys before.. spare me, u always answer like u know everything..

Matchmaking is flawed and that is my opinion... if u think its fair to play with players that have 3 ranked games played then fine.. But don't come here to lecture me
What difference does it make if they have 3 or 300 ranked games played? They have played a lot...that doesn't mean they are better than the players with less wins.

And there aren't enough of players (at least on EUNE) for that.