League of Legends Romania - The Official Launch Tournament

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

18-05-2012
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Summoners!

We are happy to let you know that the Romanian version of League of Legends will bring you more than just really cool voice-overs in your native language, a Romanian client, forum and website.

Starting the 17th of May, you will be able to join the League of Legends Romania – The Official Launching Tournament where you could win the big prize: 9.000 RON and many more interesting prizes.

The online event will be organized by ESL Romania and you can take part in the competition by submiting your application on their website http://www.esl.eu/ro/lol/turneul_oficial/.

The final will take place at the Flanco Store, magazinul Unirea on the 2nd of June in Bucharest. Transportation for the finalists will be paid by Riot Games. You can attend as a spectator or just watch the stream live from your home.

Come join us and be part of the first of the many tournaments specially created for the Romanian players!

Meet you on the Fields of Justice! And good luck, summoners!

dLS Huhan

18-05-2012

When you ll come in Greece ? :D

TSM CloudAngel

18-05-2012

Ala ee :D

Zancrow39

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2012

Finally!! Good job Riot!!

AzKat69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2012

Will you still be looking for the following job position in the future?

Localization QA Coordinator - Romanian Fluency

I'm quite interested in it but before I send in my application I have to finish up with High School. I'd rather work @ RIOT games, instead of going to college.

I meet all the requirements and the preferences, I also have 3 years of work experience so can you tell me if its too late or are you still hiring people for that job position?

Alex Din

18-05-2012

Does this mean i will have to make a new account or i can just switch for free ?
cuz i am not going to pay RP to just play on another server since i already know english

AzKat69

18-05-2012

@Alex Din ...
No, here is how you can change the language:
1. Start the LoL Laucher.
2. Go to "CHANGE REGION"
3. Instead of changing the region just change the language.

Ther4py

18-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXkILLER13XxX View Post
When you ll come in Greece ? :D
I almost worte the same thing about Bulgaria xD ... Non the less great to her that they`re expanding and gg to the Neighbors up top :)

MauMyHaTa

18-05-2012

Come to Bulgaria :D

ROSoundwave

18-05-2012

Though i will not change to romanian, it is a nice thing you have done for us. We apreciate very much that you are doing this for the romanian community. It must be the first game with romanian voice-overs. Good job!

12345 ... 6