Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't connect to PVP.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tusselabb

05-09-2012

I get a message when im trying to log into League of Legends and it says ''Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server'' I am sure that I don't got any internet issues, but league of legends works when im on someone elses internet. Any help would be appreciated. http://n2.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca208a-17356-20a69653-e07e-4e4c-84be some info that would be helpfull

DurzalEUNE

05-09-2012

Hi Tusselabb,

In order to fix this problem you should follow some steps that may help you:

1-Syncing the Clock in Windows, how?
a)Press [Windows Key] + R
b)Type cmd
c)Press ok
d)Type net start w32time
This will start the time sync service if it is currently not active
e)Press enter
f)Type w32tm /resync
This will resync your clock. If it fails you may manually have to set your time AND date.
g)Press enter

2-You should also disable or firewall or make an exception to LoL

Regards,
Durzal

Tusselabb

05-09-2012

Ye, i've tried all those things. I fear it is something with the internet itself. Because it works when i'm @ friends n stuff.

Skumbag Olleh

12-08-2012

I've had the same problem, and i tried everything. It started working when i restarted my router xD