[Champion Suggestion] Oro, King Of Dwarfs (AoE, Support, Tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin Biber

06-05-2012

[CENTER]Oro, King Of Dwarfs[/CENTER]

first of all porden me for my mistakes in english, i'm from israel so you know,,, :P
Check out Oro greatest ememy-Cho

Lore:
Oro was the king of dwarfs for the last 150 years, that until the war against the "Lords of the seas" begun. Cho, the lord of all seas wanted the "Golden Hammer". The hammer, from whom according to the holy books the first dwarfs created their armors, was secret to all dwarfs and they swear to protect it by all miens necessary. Few years after the war started, one night the "Golden Hammer" vanished. All dwarfs blamed Oro, their king, for the disappearance of the hammer and he was exiled.
Oro swear to fight to death until he will find the "Golden Hammer" so he could once again win his people trust and return to his place as king of the underworld.

Stats:

Health: 450+87 per level. (2016 at level 18)
Mana: 200+50 per level (1100 at level 18)
Armor: 20+5 per level (110 at level 18)
Spell block: 30+0 per level
Attack speed: 6.000 +0.51 per level. (6.918 at level 18)
Move Speed: 320
Health Regeneration: 5+2 per level (36 at level 18)
Mana Regeneration: 1.4+0.2 per level (5 at level 18)
Damage: 50+3 per level (104 at leve 18)
Range: 125

rates:

Health: 10 | Attack: 4 | Spells: 4 | Diffuclty: 5

AoE I Close Range I Tank | Semi-Support

Q-Hammer Ahead:
Oro target an enemy then jump to it (while on air Oro is untargetable) and smashes the ground around it with his hammer dealing 50\80\110\140\170+ 20% AD. The targeted enemy is grounded (like bind) for 2 seconds and each other enemy bing hitted is slowed by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 3 seconds.
Mana cost: 50/60/70/80/90 Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 Range: 500. AoE Radius: 170.

W-Tunneling
Active:Oro dig a tunnel to target location (Skill shoot). While digging Oro is untargetable. Oro leave a trail of ruin ground. Enemies walking on the ruin ground are slowed by 20%. When Oro pops out of the ground he tossing all enemies to the air at the target location for 1 second.
Mana cost: 150/140/130/120/110 Cooldown: 25 AoE Radius: 300.

Passive: Enemies with Oro back to them are slowed by 10% (when Tunneling is on cooldown the passive disabled).

E-Binoculars Of The Underground
Active:Oro put on a special binoculars which advance his view range and enable him to see any close enemy champion or monster (except for ones whinin bushes). Enemies bing seen by Oro will be aware of it (like WW blood scent). Additionaly all allies in Oro view site gain 10%\15%\20%\25%\30% movment speed.
Range: 800 extra range of view. Mana cost: 150 Cooldown:60 Duration:10\11\12\13\14\15 seconds.
Pasive: 10% of Oro's armor is turned to AD.

R-The Devine Armor
Oro wear a mystical armor which reflect present of damage. The AD damage reflected is equal to 10% of Oro's armor. The AP damage reflected is equal to 10% of Oro's magic resistance (for example if you have 200 armor and 130 magic resistance your AD damage reflection will be 20% and magic damge reflection will be 13%) . Pluse all armor and magic penetration against Oro is reduce by 50%.
Mana cost: 200 Duration:6/7/8 seconds Cooldown: 120

Passive-Protector shield
For each 5% HP Oro missing, he gain 1% armor and magic resistance.

Abit about Oro:
Oro is a ad support-tank champion. Although he does not heal or shield any other champion, when he is in your lane you dont need to worry about ganks! "Binoculars Of The Underground" can be used from level 1 when ever someone SS, or for make sure that a gank aginst the enemy team will work. Using "Tunneling" can make ganks so easy, after he teleports he can use "Hammer Ahead" to stun the enemy and slow him down. His Ulti is also makes him the best engageder for team fights (It's like a Big !@@!%!!~!!**%%$ Thornmail XD).

Recomended items:
Ninja Tabi
Thornmail
Force of Nature
Maw of Malmortius
Warmog's Armor
Atma's Impaler

why these items?
Oro is mainly tank (Ulti and passive...),so these items will gain him alot of armor and magic resistance but also relative high damage! (3870 Health | 217 Damage | 280 armor | 142 magic resistance).

Quotes:

Upon selection
Haha! Now the dwarf revange begin!

Movement
Come on! Move faster!
Hey I'm the king around here!
Dwarfs! After me!
I wish I could sleep now...
Hmm... Where did I put that hammer?
Small small... but still ahead of you.

Attack
Dwarfs attack!
By the force of the hammer!
For the holy tunnels!
Ravage!

Joke
Knock Knock. Who's there? A hammer! Haha! (laugh)
Ini miny tinny mu!

Hammer Ahead
Watch out, I'm coming!

Tunneling
Bye bye...

Binoculars Of The Underground
I can see you...

The Devine Armor
Who wants a peace of me now huh?!

Skin:
http://kidkazuya.deviantart.com/art/quot-Est-quot-Dwarf-1456"]Classic

[CENTER]Hope you like him [/CENTER]

Changes:
Vs. 1.1-Tunnelig and Binoculars Of The Underground got small nurf and buff
Vs. 1.2-Ulti changed
Vs. 1.3-Lore added

x1337x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

wow sound amazing

Crusader3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Dont worry about your bad English i have same problem but i undestand you idea and like it but I have a few remarks(comments) about you champion and please dont get me angry i just try help you ! +1 from me

Hammer Ahead
"Watch out, me coming!" - you mean watch out, I'm coming! ( i think this is better and is more properly in English)

and can you add what range is he ! because i dont see it how much is it 100? 150? or he is range tank with 500? or 600? range !

one more think buff his radius of Q 170 to 200 or max 250 it will be more awesome and more good for you champion .

can you tell me more info about his E i understand that it is like WW - Blood Scent but i dont understand it what is really do ? when they have low hp Oro E is active or you just must active it or it is auto active like WW and you write that give to ally move speed only to them ? dont give Move speed to Oro ?

i must tell you that idea for this Dwarf is awesome !! not only jokes Picture but even his skills(magics) they are very different than other champions nice idea i hope some of Riot see your idea and made it one day Nice work `

Justin Biber

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader3 View Post
Dont worry about your bad English i have same problem but i undestand you idea and like it but I have a few remarks(comments) about you champion and please dont get me angry i just try help you ! +1 from me

Hammer Ahead
"Watch out, me coming!" - you mean watch out, I'm coming! ( i think this is better and more and is properly in English)

and can you add what range is he ! because i dont see it how much is it 100? 150? or he is range tank with 500? or 600? range !

one more think buff his radius of Q 170 to 200 or max 250 it will be more awesome and more good for you champion .

can you tell me more info about his E i understand that it is like WW - Blood Scent but i dont understand it what is really do ? when they have low hp Oro E is active or you just must active it or it is auto active like WW and you write that give to ally move speed only to them ? dont give Move speed to Oro ?

i must tell you that idea for this Dwarf is awesome !! not only jokes Picture but even his skills(magics) they are very different than other champions nice idea i hope some of Riot see your idea and made it one day Nice work `
First of all thx :P I add range of his basic attack and change the quote.
His E works actively, only when they are in Oro's site range will his E is active they will be aware of it... and the skill give movement speed to all.

Crusader3

09-05-2012

thank you man im really want some one see your idea is really nice and if this champion is realest in League of Legends i will Buy it !!

Justin Biber

10-05-2012

Crusader3

10-05-2012

np but your nick name is terrible Justin Biber really ? you are his fan ?

Justin Biber

10-05-2012

No, I just think its a funny nick so I used it XD
BTW
You may check my other champion. Cho, the one from Oro's lore...
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=445252

Justin Biber

21-05-2012

bump

Crusader3

21-05-2012

oo i now get it you write bump to save you thread in 1st page