AS Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hjallex

06-05-2012

Hi, i've been playing Jax for sometime and i was just thinking about a question to someone who's used to play Jax, would attack speed be good on Jax? Because i have'nt seen anyone who builds that way but his passive and ulti depends on AS. I mean more attacks means more ulti strikes.

Hatchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Well since he generally deals his dmg with basic attacks yes(burst abilities, but sustain attacks).

hjallex

06-05-2012

You think a zeal is enough or should a phantom dancer work better? I usually pick up trinity late game but im thinking of changing the build.

Hatchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

As far as I know he should still have awesome scale with guinsoo's rageblade as it gains insane AS,AD and AP for the cost.

hjallex

06-05-2012

Ahh, i'm so sorry i almost forgot about the guinsoo's! Thank you very much!

Hatchie

06-05-2012

np

Ninja

06-05-2012

Jax's ulty is not his only damage. His Q and W deal much more burst damage, plus W resets autoattack cooldown and has a very short cooldown as well. The ulty works more like a short CC/burst to increase Jax durability in a duel, plus give him some armor and resist when activated. That means, you don't have to worry about AS as his passive gives him as much as he needs. You should aim early for heavy hybrid (AD/AP) items such as Hextech and Triforce and depending on the enemy team choose your next items.

The Shovel

06-05-2012

There are only 3 items a Jax needs. Boots (what ever you like, I prefer Tabi or Merc), Hextech Gunblade and guinsoo's rageblade. If somehow the match continues then get Trinity Force (I usually get either Zeal or or the mallet for the life of me's name I can't remember). If the match STILL continues after those four items then you can get what ever makes you feel comfortable really. Only once have I ever gone long enough to get a fifth item and it was a B.F. Sword but that was just once.

Bottom line: Boots, Gunblade, Rageblade, Trinity Force. 'Far as I've played the only items Jax really needs. Also that wiggly lantern's nice, so you can throw wards for people to teleport or you leap at them for ambush/tactical retreat.

hjallex

06-05-2012

I tried your build and i got 16/5/9 (The shovel). Thank you, ill keep on playing with that build!

SecretNegative

06-05-2012

I think you should rush a Sheen, but finish T-force after Rageblade and Hextech. Maybe something tanky in between since Jax is so **** squishy.