Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refer-a-Friend 2.0 is Fixed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marinkoww

05-13-2012

can some1 tell me why don't give me any ip boots i have 5 refer friends pls tell

Marinkoww

05-13-2012

hey why don't give me the 1,250 ip and 5x 4Wins Ip Bootts Please
5 Total Friends at Level 5
1,250 TOTAL IP EARNED
Better restore the old Refer-a-friend please

Vingcun

05-14-2012

I invited 10 of my friends in LoL , they reached over lvl 10 , but i got no rewards?

CrazyJoseph

Recruiter

05-17-2012

Hello. I have a problem with referral, I am supposed to get IP for each friend that registered from my referral link, but i didn't get anything... I invited my brother today and another friend, yet it doesn't even show me i have sent referrals... They already reached level 5, but i still get this : "0 New Friends at Level 5
0 Total Friends at Level 5
0 TOTAL IP EARNED"

Septera

05-19-2012

Quote:
Vingcun:
I invited 10 of my friends in LoL , they reached over lvl 10 , but i got no rewards?

login to your account on site , and click redeem

KrreArre

05-27-2012

Can we go back to the old refer-a-friend where we get IP boosts? If so, someone put a link or it in reply.

Garg0yle

Recruiter

06-04-2012

I invited 5 friends and they are more than 10lvl. I took only 4 rewards ( 500 IP each ) . I click on redeem at 5rd reward ( Rune Page ) but I didnt took it! I have waited about 90 hours for it but nothing yet !!

eFuXaS

06-09-2012

It´s takeíng to long to recive the E-mail.

Thradhrendar

07-19-2012

I invited a friend he made an account played but i got nothing and he put my summoner name at signup and my email adres, shuldnt I get 500IP?

Ivan the beer

Recruiter

08-09-2012

i don't know what is going on with Refer-a-Friend 2.0 , but i have 1 completed invitation and my friend is lvl 5 but i did not got 250 IP