Ping check

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alexisrealania

29-04-2012

Hello everyone.I'd like to introduce a little "tool". It's about ping checking(ping = latency for the ones who don't know).It's a really basic tool that checks your ping so that you know what your chances are to lag in-game...I know some players check their ping before entering a game via cmd but this is a really quick tool as it requires 1 button click.
IMPORTANT: This ping checking programme gives you the ping you had at the momment you opened it so expect you latency to get a bit higher by 10 or 20.
(I know i made a really bad description of what it actually is but forgive me.Just check it and you will understand).

Note 1:If a Red one thinks it's a useless tool then please remove it immediately.I just want to help the community a little bit
Note 2: Some antiviruses might alarm you that it's a virus but that's only due to timestamps.It's not a virus

Link for 32bit:https://hotfile.com/dl/154413482/a22...I_x32.exe.html
Link for 64bit:https://hotfile.com/dl/154413581/607...I_x64.exe.html

el bejto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-04-2012

What servers does it use as ping target?
Why is this more viable than just using ping command included in Windows?
Can I see the source code? (I have pretty bad feeling about something like this )

alexisrealania

29-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by el bejto View Post
What servers does it use as ping target?
Why is this more viable than just using ping command included in Windows?
Can I see the source code? (I have pretty bad feeling about something like this )
Well i want some help from RIOT about the server....its google for now just to see a general ping...you can use windows cmd if you like but this is just 1 click and go....saves you a couple of seconds...about the source code...not yet

MeNotSanta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

29-04-2012

You have to send a ticked to the support and ask them first if you can post such programs here...if you don't have proof of aproval from RIOT people won't even check it