Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

free skin for gold/plat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sjajni

04-20-2012

You get a free skin for playing at least 1 game. When season 1 ended everyone who played 1 game got a cool Kayle skin.

mystogan bby

04-20-2012

Quote:
DynastyMode:
I have heard from that for platinum u get a skin called "Prestigious Nidalee" which i have heard is really good looking. The platinum's also gets the Gold skin which is unknown already.

Not true probably , it will be something like last season . Plat and gold players get the same skin and something else probably

Rømîke oO SVK

04-20-2012

Give us haloween nidalee skin for lags ^^ *_*

Frenzee

04-20-2012

you will not get a skin for your grammar. I assure.

EurocopRadio

04-20-2012

Quote:
Licorices:
Does 450 elo get anything?

Elo reset

anihilion

04-21-2012

LOL, last season for gold AND platinum was 1 skin -> Victorius Jarvan. They had forum badge as well.
And bronze/silver/gold/plat also have a frame in game in the color of their rank. (Framed your summoner picture)

Oh,
And all players who did 10+ RANKED games (doesnt matter if 3v3/5v5) received Kayle skin

Awesomesausage

04-21-2012

Check it yo

<------

Wåffles

04-21-2012

Was ten elo from that Jarvan skin :<

M1st

04-25-2012

I actually dodged several games to get silver frame instead of gold, cuz i dont like yellow/gold color.