free skin for gold/plat?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sjajni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2012

You get a free skin for playing at least 1 game. When season 1 ended everyone who played 1 game got a cool Kayle skin.

mystogan bby

21-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynastyMode View Post
I have heard from that for platinum u get a skin called "Prestigious Nidalee" which i have heard is really good looking. The platinum's also gets the Gold skin which is unknown already.

Not true probably , it will be something like last season . Plat and gold players get the same skin and something else probably

Rmke oO SVK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2012

Give us haloween nidalee skin for lags ^^ *_*

Frenzee

21-04-2012

you will not get a skin for your grammar. I assure.

EurocopRadio

21-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licorices View Post
Does 450 elo get anything?
Elo reset

anihilion

21-04-2012

LOL, last season for gold AND platinum was 1 skin -> Victorius Jarvan. They had forum badge as well.
And bronze/silver/gold/plat also have a frame in game in the color of their rank. (Framed your summoner picture)

Oh,
And all players who did 10+ RANKED games (doesnt matter if 3v3/5v5) received Kayle skin

Awesomesausage

21-04-2012

Check it yo

<------

Wffles

21-04-2012

Was ten elo from that Jarvan skin :<

M1st

25-04-2012

I actually dodged several games to get silver frame instead of gold, cuz i dont like yellow/gold color.