Yorick,Rumble or Vladimir to carry as solo top?

Yorick 35 34.31%
Rumble 22 21.57%
Vladimir 45 44.12%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Yorick,Rumble or Vladimir to carry as solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2012

Hello guys i have around 180 ranked games and i love to play solo top i want to ask which of these 3 champions is the best i know every one of them has a counter pick but which one overall does best in team fight and late game after lane phase i love playing tanky ap champs (i know yorick is AD but i still build him tanky) soo that's it who's the best ?

Rulur

15-04-2012

i prefer yorick.He is not die)

DemonHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2012

All of these are great champions. You can't really say which one is the best because different champions are good against different champions, aswell as weak against some.. But if I had to choose, I would go with Rumble, simply because he is awesome awesome dmg, awesome sustain, awesome animations etc..

Rally Vincent

15-04-2012

I would say it's kinda hard to carry with Yorick. Win a lane - quite easy, but carry a whole game? Not so much.

Trance Daylight

16-04-2012

Vlad is strong and fun but kind of meh, yorik is strong in 1v1 almost unbeatable in laning, but in teamfights... meh.
Rumble is very underated but very strong, id advise him, thought hes a bit hard to play compared to the other 2.

DKbÝzz

16-04-2012

i love rumble

STaTiCzz

Recruiter

23-04-2012

for me ...yorick is a pusher if you pushed alot and u must ! ur jungler cant tower dive him ....obvious
but vlad is rly good cuz ..
1.Q has good range
2.Q gain health
3.Q last hit with it
4.W for slow
5.W to dodge high damage skill shots

NewZeroGod

23-04-2012

depends...
Yorick has no future against sustained champions witch have gap closers (cho gath, trundle, warwick)
Vladimir has no future against champions that have good burst and healing reduction effects
Rumble can get kited easily plus he's pushing his lane like mad... Any champion with cc, shield, burst or high sustain can shut him down

What you pick depends on enemy to do your job well... Also depends if you're 1vs1 or 1vs2... In overall i would go with vladimir

D3stru

26-04-2012

U should rush warwick imo he can win vs every champ maybe except Olaf if he is good player if u just build well.

Cream3Soda

30-04-2012

yorick or vlad