Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error FIX!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XourceXaX

04-10-2012

Hi, I know lately a lot of player posted threads and comments that they get some RADS error - ''Could not connect to the HTTP server please check you internet connection or check if the firewall isn't blocking acess'' - something like that. Well I found a FIX. First when you download the LOL PBE.zip extract it on the hard drive example: Go to computer --> and create a new map like games or just lol pbe. Than you will have 3 files :
RADS
lol.launcher.admin
lol.launcher
Now you have to right click on the lol.launcher.admin and click run as administrator.Thats it tell me if it worked for you, becuse it did for me.

Dannte777

04-11-2012

It did, thanks alot.

XourceXaX

04-12-2012

Glad it helped

sticz99

04-16-2012

i no have run as administrator. :-(

XourceXaX

04-20-2012

Quote:
sticz99:
i no have run as administrator. :-(

I just tried to run it without using administrator mode and it worked so no problem if you don't have the administrator mode!

Asylum Jokac

04-26-2012

How do i create new maps please tell me in details i havent played LOL 3 days.Thank you!

tApja99

04-27-2012

Man you are awesome! thank you!

Moonflash

Recruiter

04-27-2012

Really main problem appeared in that this client must not be in directory that contains russian letters or etc. So you must move it to path with all english letters in it (sorry for eng)
For russian troublers (like me): Путь к клиенту должен содержать только английские буквы, например D:/lolpbe

XourceXaX

04-28-2012

Quote:
jokac:
How do i create new maps please tell me in details i havent played LOL 3 days.Thank you!

If you mean new maps on your hard drive, than you just right click and than click New and click Folder

XourceXaX

04-28-2012

Quote:
tApja99:
Man you are awesome! thank you!

Np man!