Lulu Support .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noorox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

There is many ways to play with Lulu but I think that support Lulu is the worst one . Im wondering if only I think that way ?

Here is the SS how i played it today , i was on mid and I could say i didnt had any hard time with Morgana on mid . If you didnt tryed this build , try it its so much fun.
http://i42.tinypic.com/wkls0w.png

TLS Yashamon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I agree I bought her because i buy all supports, and i can play her as support at all.... In every game she becomes something, don't think it's any role in this meta.

Tensive

10-04-2012

Despite being a support or not, I love having her on my team when I play an initiator especially Udyr.
Not only her ulti gives me a good assistance but imagine...
A massive bear stance Udyr running towards you growling at your face....

noorox

10-04-2012

Cho Gath with 6 feast stacks and that ulti , try that . Looks so good that enemy team will just surrender when they see that .

Iciclewind

10-04-2012

Having played Lulu since her release, I have to say that Janna is better in every aspect.

Eat My LOL

10-04-2012

i hate lulu

Curia Chasea

10-04-2012

Lulu works as a support, but only with an aggressive lane partner >_>. Basically if your partner doesn't push the enemy hard, Lulu will only stand there wasting time. She needs to shield him so he goes into the fight, harass and go back. If the enemy tries advancing on you, you morph and pwn them. In case of ganks, she morphs the attacker so you can escape.

She's a very valid support, she just requires a partner who will lose it for a moment and attack. I'd say... Xin Zhao seems to pair well with her actually. She works awesome with an AD carry that focuses on attack speed and plays aggressively without much escape mechanisms. She covers escape so... yeah.

Aggressive Support for Aggressive Carry. If you won't have that pairing, she's better off going AP and fighting alone.

Markiee

10-04-2012

lulu can support too, she has her ups and downs like other supports

noorox

10-04-2012

Never said that she cant support, but that little thing that its flying around her , in some point of game that little **** deals over 100 dmg per hit , get some attack speed , and some hit on effect items , gg

Migotliv

10-04-2012

Exactly as Thomas said above. She provides the damage and escapes, so AD carries with an AS steroid benefit a lot. Miss Fortune, Graves, Tristana, also Xin Zhao (when he's not jungling). Lulu is a good support but not suited to passive play that much. Also she likes foiling early gank attempts and utilizing the money from assists on some more expensive items. XD

I just played her first time today in Rotation, and it was crazy fun. In teamfights it'd get chaotic and I'd just spam some spells hardly even aiming (that's pretty bad I suppose) and it was effective, but with a Guardian Angel and later Rabadon's Deathcap and covering Wards for my team we prevailed. Granted I got outlaned by the enemy Lulu at mid. >> She took Doran's Ring and had an edge over me in that match up, when I built Philo Stone first... team support at mid, don't ask (our Veigar said he couldn't mid and later on went AFK but we won anyway).