how to play with lulu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eat My LOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

i dont know how to play with lulu i tried today and i won but 12deaths and only 4kills

i got for her the recommend items in summoner rift(AP items)

tell me how to play with it because everybody saying its very good but i think its sucks

Curia Chasea

10-04-2012

Lulu works in an aggressive lane. Basically you start with the E skill (your shield) since it's your primary anti-harassment tool. If you are good, you can usually cast the shield on your ally before he gets hit by a spell or such, mitigating damage. You can also use it to finish off someone escaping or to help in the offense.

Now, as soon as you are level 3 you can use your full combo. Now you get aggressive and pin down the enemy. Hopefully one of your opponents is down to around 50~70% HP by then so you gotta pick him out. CV the brush to make sure there is not enemy lurking in there for you and you attack.

Shield your ally, make him attack the target safely while you slow it down. If the target decides to go for the fight, adorbify him or his ally instead, if the laning partner is more dangerous. After that slow him down and your carry should get the kill.

In case of a gank, beautify the jganker and slow down all pursuers with your Q (aiming might take a bit of practice). In case your partner really needs to get out, cast your W on him instead to give him a large speed burst, remember to shield him from harm as well. If you got your ultimate, use it on him.

Start with a regrowth pedant and upgrade it to Philo Stone when you can. Afterwards get boots of lucidity for the cooldown reduction.

If you are going offensive, start building AP items like any other AP mage.
If you are going support, I would suggest Locket of The Iron Solari since it gives you more shielding. Afterwards, items depend on how much gold you have and can spare. Build them accordingly to what your team needs more.

ALWAYS carry CV as a summoner spell. You'll badly need it when supporting since Lulu works well in an aggressive game.

Also last note. If your partner cannot play aggressive, better build AP. Lulu slowly loses games where the partner decides to run away each time you shield him. OH and yeah, Lulu might be harder to use than most supports. Keep that in mind.

Zeldig

10-04-2012

I will really much play Lulu but idk what i should buy to her and i also dident know what spells i should pick. Can someone plz tell me that??

Eat My LOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldig View Post
I will really much play Lulu but idk what i should buy to her and i also dident know what spells i should pick. Can someone plz tell me that??
That why i postes the thread let's hope we get answer

Curia Chasea

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlvlfishs View Post
That why i postes the thread let's hope we get answer
I feel like a ninja.

For AP Lulu:
1. Regrowth Pedant -> Philo Stone -> Eleia's Miracle or Shurelia's Reverie (depends if their C is heavy)
2. Sorcerer's Shoes
3. Void Staff
5. Rabadon's Cap
6. Lich Bane or Zhonya's Hourglass

For Support Lulu:
1. Regrowth Pedant -> Philo Stone (stays at this till end game) -> Eleia's Miracle or Shurelia's Reverie (depends if their C is heavy)
2. Boots of Lucidity
3. Heart of Gold -> Locket of the Iron Solari
4. Will of the Ancients
5. Rabadon's Cap
6. Zhonya's Hourglass

Oen0ne

10-04-2012

Take a look here for AP Lulu: http://ipl4.leagueoflegends.com/matc...ignitas-vs-clg

Games 2 and 3.