Support tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cains Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

wth 5 tiers? for like 10 champs... And how is Janna (the most picked support for several tournaments now below anything?)

Also: how are blitz/kayle PURE supports? (and if you consider ali to be one where is nunu? they are pretty much in the same position) - not to mention Leona who is ONLY played as a support

n00b0rKa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-04-2012

Alistar belongs to an upper tire for sure, for the pressure early and the cc late.

ReroJ

24-08-2012

I'd prefer to have an alistar or blitzcrank in my team over soraka any time given.

I AM SO HUNGRY

25-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migotliv View Post
I was going to mention Shen. XD Also Teemo, and GALIO although he is a tank first. And where is Nidalee on this list?

It's subjective, more than anything. How about everyone posts your own support tier lists though? And refer to the champs with Support Label that Riot gives out (so Shen and Teemo and Morgana aren't forgotten).
it is true that shen and teemo are very powerful but if you play ranked teams galio is gonna go mid cuz of his super farming skills and his ulti to support ganks.....Nidalee is a very aggressive support which is why alot of people play her mage....she can solo top easily when she reaches lvl 6 and can get tri force for ultra power...then figure a build that goes with your plat style

PtA StamMcBrain

25-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM SO HUNGRY View Post
it is true that shen and teemo are very powerful but if you play ranked teams galio is gonna go mid cuz of his super farming skills and his ulti to support ganks.....Nidalee is a very aggressive support which is why alot of people play her mage....she can solo top easily when she reaches lvl 6 and can get tri force for ultra power...then figure a build that goes with your plat style
I believe if nidalee is played ap the standard build is going for Lich Bane, not tri force... Tri force is for hybrid/ad nidalee...

PWatS Voltanis

25-08-2012

soraka god tier ?? hahahahahh

chupa unkas

27-08-2012

Ali, Blitz deserver more.They can set up kills so so easy.And save lives.

xXHoBoXx

28-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWatS Voltanis View Post
soraka god tier ?? hahahahahh
soraka is dumb tier :-D

taric is good support and karma I think

PaxAeterna

28-08-2012

Nunu, alistar god tier.

Tier 1: Janna, Taric, Sona, Soraka, Lulu, Blitzcrank
Tier 2: The rest.

PWatS Voltanis

28-08-2012

janna god tier ... best support