Support tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

360km

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Support tier list:

God Tier - Soraka, Sona.

*Tier 1 - Janna, Taric,

*Tier 2 - Alistar, Blitzcrank, Lulu,

*Tier 3 - Karma.

*Tier 4 - Kayle, Zilean.

Last update 2012/04/11

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5e6226f88405dff75c88ed52230ff4d2_content_large.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	55374  

flyer367

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Soraka is surely tier 1 and Lulu is most likely tier 2.

Prwtokoulos

09-04-2012

Where's Morgana?

Akistar

09-04-2012

*cough* You put Maokai, Nunu and Zilean but forgot about support Shen?
If any one hasn't seen him then please just think about him.

Muswammah°vding

09-04-2012

I think that tier list is your own personal one, based on personal experiences. I would on the other hand not make the tier list as you did it. I completly agree with you Janna is tier one, that is, but i disagree with the Taric placement at tier 1. I do not believe that Taric is as strong as the other supports and I think he only works "well" with a AD comp, that goes for ranked team. On the other hand in SoloQ i think Taric is one of the most safest picks in soloQ goes for support, that is, because players in SoloQ does not always consider how strong Taric can be and together with a Graves or Sivir, they will just melt faces. In ranked play people is aware of Taric and you really need to have an aggressive comp to use Tarics power. But that is just my opinion.

JoxerTM

10-04-2012

Karma is not tier 4? I'm out of this thread.

Migotliv

10-04-2012

I was going to mention Shen. XD Also Teemo, and GALIO although he is a tank first. And where is Nidalee on this list?

It's subjective, more than anything. How about everyone posts your own support tier lists though? And refer to the champs with Support Label that Riot gives out (so Shen and Teemo and Morgana aren't forgotten).

Digressio

10-04-2012

Dunno about you guys but for me the best supports are Alistar, Taric and Zilean. My personal fav is Zilean.

360km

11-04-2012

It mostly my opinion!

It is list champs who is most used for support and build with pure support build.
List showing what supports mostly brings victory.

Shen is mostly solotop, morgana, nidalee, teemo, galio mostly being in solotop or mid.

List updeted, REMOVED not pure supports.

Pro players can play with all champions in all roles.

JoxerTM: If you learn play karma, she can get very dangeraus.

flyer367

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Looks better, though Nunu can go full support build and be very useful in lane, especially with Cait or Kog.