hecarim passive ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bibbibob2

09-04-2012

i think hecarim seems awesome but i think his passive might "suck balls"
i mean 25% of his BONUS movespeed in max

if we compare to rammus 25% of armor in lv i mean

you almost never get more than 100 bonus movespeed with a normal build and a speed focused build bight give you around 150-200

but with armor you often get atleast 100 armor out focus on it and else you get 300-400.

i just think it might be a bit low compared to how hard it is to get ms

i know you cant just compare passives but still

else i think he seems to be super awesome with his massive heal on w and spamable q (thought his q is incredible hard to hiw with if the enemy flee or chase)

anyway a instabuy ^^

ps. are there anyone who know if the heeling cap on w only counts for 1 minion or just minions `?

[edit]whoa a red posted

okay point: i think the number(12-25) is to low compared with how hard it is to get high amounts of movespeed. you have to follow a very tight build because there is 3-4 non shoes items there gives movespeed

Sketches

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

you can try him on PBE. i did and i didn't like him as much as i thought

Iciclewind

09-04-2012

You can't compare passives like that. Rammus has more or less no AD scaling and worse atk speed.

Blackslayter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Thing is, stop thinking he revolves around his passive. That is there mostly for the collision ignore. The AD is just a bonus, like Vlad's passive.

Sajttorta

09-04-2012

Still he get extra use of his boots, and gets a pretty good damage buffvery soon.

MeNotSanta

09-04-2012

you can always play him as jungler since i saw his Q got not so long cd and with mobility boots and his E you will never see thouse ganks coming

Migotliv

09-04-2012

XD He has an excellent reason to run Swiftness/Mobility Boots.

I like that passive. It might not give that much in terms of raw AD, but in some ways more Movespeed outshines the higher armor values.

Master Yi is not known for his high armor (outside of Meditate) but once he pops his ulti, you can't catch him let alone hit him, right? I have a feeling Hecarim will be like that too. His mobility will be his selling point. >.>

bibbibob2

09-04-2012

i like him super mutch to

its just that it seems to be weak :3

guttman

09-04-2012

its 10% in pbe and hes not op play him hes not op just got good ult

SecretNegative

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migotliv View Post
XD He has an excellent reason to run Swiftness/Mobility Boots.
Why should he buy mobility boots? To look fearsome? The bonus movement from Mobility boots goes away when he attacks.