Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why's there so much lag in the pbe ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mAdbAgY

04-08-2012

:/ this makes the game unplayable i cant find bugs why is there so much lag ?

Kazuun

04-08-2012

It's true.... PBE was almost unplayable in a normal way today. 2 seconds input lags is horrible. Hard to spot some of the things. Even harder to notice bugs when champions instead of "charge", like Tryn's spin and Wu's charge, just go and teleport like Katarina's Shunpo :/

Aragart

04-09-2012

Same thing - ping is stable 180-190 but lags are horrible and all 10 players were experiencing it in my last game. Please do something, I hope its not due to new patch?

DeJmOPL

04-09-2012

Same with me. Pings really high and lagging.

skajlafpl

04-09-2012

PBE. This is a American sever so you from europe you can have lags.

I Gf Myself

Recruiter

04-09-2012

Yup, its a NA server and the server is very small so EU peoples can get alot lag sometimes.
(And if you got a bad net it may be hell for you, but hey your not forced to play.)

13Nemesis37

08-01-2012

But when I play LoL NA I dont lag and I'm from Europe, but when I play PBE LoL it does lag quite a lot, I don't think it's because of the ping...

HighLanderPony

08-02-2012

Why can't we have seperate servers for the PBE, too? NA and EU?

As for lag... turn-based LoL, OP.

El Monster

Recruiter

08-02-2012

Because it's meant for testing new stuff for bugs. Most morons there are people who are too lazy to get IP or buy RP and the sad part is that they take PBE seriously. Honestly, I've played a few normal games there. The people there are exactly the same as low-elo morons. "omg noob feeder i report you" "i mid or i feed" "noob so low haha" <---What does that even mean. My point is that all the tards from the regular servers moved to the PBE, thus increasing it's population by A LOT. More people -> more pressure on the server -> lag galore.

edy

Recruiter

08-09-2012

I would like only players of at least 1200 elo from 20 games of ranked (which implies level 30) on normal to be allowed on PBE.